Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest. The names we are throwing around at this point were basically coach mcgoogle at the start of this thing.

I feel like it’s 2011, I’m looking at a roster that has two good players, and wondering if we have what it takes to beat Kentucky to get bowl eligible.

We are going backwards at this point.

Reactions: 6 people
Not sure we will ever have the amount of talent to do what Bama and Georgia do on offense. That's why I liked Leach with an elite DC.

Cat, Butch Jones acquired and recruited that type of talent but through scheme, player mismanagement and a lack of player development we didn’t see those results.

Reactions: 1 person
Let’s be honest. The names we are throwing around at this point were basically coach mcgoogle at the start of this thing.

I feel like it’s 2011, I’m looking at a roster that has two good players, and wondering if we have what it takes to beat Kentucky to get bowl eligible.

Unfortunately that's true. Whoever we hire is gonna have to absolutely load up on an elite staff to have a fighting chance in the SEC.

Callaway, Smith, Kirkland, Gaulden, Chandler, Kelly...the rest are extremely average. But all they've had at this point is way below average coaching so I'm still somewhat hopeful for them.

This coaching search has really done a number on you, man. Might be time for a little break.

Reactions: 10 people
Worst bubble to be in.

If you've ever seen anything on the great tulip bubble you need to see see the graph and the similarities to that are very close. This is my profession and I will steer clear of bitcoin.

I'm not invested in Bitcoin.

But it's pretty much the mechanism that enables the illicit online marketplaces hosted on the dark web.

As long as those sites are running, Bitcoin will be here.

Is there any way we can get his career stats as DC?(PPG, YDSPG etc.)

I know his defensive rankings at Clemson from 2012 to now are 64th, 24th, 1st, 10th, 8th, and 6th. In Steele's last year in 2011 Clemson was 71st. It took Venables a little bit to get it rolling, but when he did they have been great.

I know his defensive rankings at Clemson from 2012 to now are 64th, 24th, 1st, 10th, 8th, and 6th. In Steele's last year in 2011 Clemson was 71st. It took Venables a little bit to get it rolling, but when he did they have been great.

Yea he got pushed out at OU. He sure did fall on his feet well.

I'm not invested in Bitcoin.

But it's pretty much the mechanism that enables the illicit online marketplaces hosted on the dark web.

As long as those sites are running, Bitcoin will be here.

That’s a good reason not to invest in it. A lot of messed up stuff on the dark web.

It was odd. Lead with his head but he reached for his lower back. Hopefully it's some kind of stinger.

Sometimes feeling comes back but he definitely didn’t move his legs and no thumbs up coming off the field. Never seen that before. Hope he’s ok.

Last edited:
Ppg at Clemson

2017-12.8
2016-18.0
2015-21.7
2014-16.7
2013-22.2
2012-24.8

The scoring defense this year is 4th. Clemson ranks 3rd in fewest yards per play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back