Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tee the best candidate? No

Does Tee call all plays at USC? No

Does Tee have HC experience? No

Is Tee a up and coming HC candidate? Yes

With a fan base that is begging for unity, relevance, and the Tennessee way, is Tee the right hire in this moment? Absolutely

I would prefer Gruden, Petersen, Franklin, Frost, or maybe Brohm but the reality is they aren’t coming outside of maybe Brohm. Go get Tee and bring him home to a heroes welcome.

Reactions: 2 people
I think he means Gruden.

GIF-approval-beard-classic-good-job-happy-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-pleased-pride-proud-satisfied-smile-yes-GIF.gif

With that, I won’t mention the name that shall not be named in here anymore, since everyone gets so mad about it.

Reactions: 1 person
As head coach? He’d be far down the list of phone calls. As Grudens OC? Sure.

Sunday was like a bucket of cold water on my head.

Much of my hope was based on Currie already having his guy locked up which I thought was Gruden. In reality he had Greg Schiano. I don’t think Gruden ever coaches again anywhere ever.

I am coming around to the idea of Tee more and more. Big time recruiter.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, y’all need to lighten up some and have fun with this. We have been the national laughingstock this entire search.

And for most of that time, because of the ridiculous Gruden rumors. I’ll never understand how that is fun. Bring me a championship caliber coach and I’ll have fun.

To each their own :hi:

Man, y’all need to lighten up some and have fun with this. We have been the national laughingstock this entire search.

Our domination of the sports news cycle the past week, good and bad, shows the relevance of our program to the sporting world. No one is even talking sec championships coming on today!

The rumored names haven't changed really, now it's a matter of making it a reality! Soon...

Sunday was like a bucket of cold water on my head.

Much of my hope was based on Currie already having his guy locked up which I thought was Gruden. In reality he had Greg Schiano. I don’t think Gruden ever coaches again anywhere ever.

I am coming around to the idea of Tee more and more. Big time recruiter.

He’s back in play. Fulmer is going to swing for the fences. We’ll see what happens. Gruden until it isn’t.

Reactions: 6 people
Finally took some advice and put a couple of know it all's on ignore. While others quote them my overall experience catching up the last 20 pages was nice. I cannot abide know it all's and folks who crap on other's opinions. Go Vols!

Rekin if you’re talking about me for crapping on the Leach hire I apologize. I may have went a little overboard in my criticism of him. He beat both the teams in the PAC12 game last night and that is impressive.

I apologize if you felt like I was taking a dump on you or anyone’s opinions.

All that said Leach is a top 15 coach. I still think he’s a bad fit for here and this conference but I certainly could be wrong. I was excited about him when I thought we were still going to be under a Currie regime. Now with fulmer my hope is we can get the perfect fit and build back our program.

Again apologies to all for being overbearing. I know I can be that way.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/status/936933466071019520[/twitter]

My boy. It just feels right, you know? He’s the right fit at the right moment. Wasn’t close to my top choice when this started, but he’s my guy now.

He’s my Dabo Swinney.

He’s back in play. Fulmer is going to swing for the fences. We’ll see what happens. Gruden until it isn’t.

Fulmer needs to completely quash the grumors ASAP if he doesn’t believe they are happening. Hope he does. Just send out a carefully crafted tweet and be done with it. Grumors are part of the idiocy of this search and have to be a deterrent for potential coaches.

Hopefully there will be a flurry of activity starting tomorrow after this weekends games.

BTW did they keep the recruit visits this weekend?

Fulmer needs to completely quash the grumors ASAP if he doesn’t believe they are happening. Hope he does. Just send out a carefully crafted tweet and be done with it. Grumors are part of the idiocy of this search and have to be a deterrent for potential coaches.

I wish he would as well.

We already know what leach is. A 7-5 weirdo with good pressers.

Maybe you should take a break from coaching prognostications after carrying all that water for Butch this year.

What Leach has done at TTU and Wazzu is incredible. He would be the best coach in the East by far.

Maybe you should take a break from coaching prognostications after carrying all that water for Butch this year.

What Leach has done at TTU and Wazzu is incredible. He would be the best coach in the East by far.

Carrying all that water for Butch this year?

GIF-approval-beard-classic-good-job-happy-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-pleased-pride-proud-satisfied-smile-yes-GIF.gif

With that, I won’t mention the name that shall not be named in here anymore, since everyone gets so mad about it.

I'll say his name-- Gruden, Phil needs to make the phone call just to be sure. I believe the Boosters like ATL and Baldy, and Blackburn in the Hargis article that he had been approached and was at least interested.. We were thinking Currie was swinging for the fences but obviously not. He was hanging out at the Bahamas, without a care in the world--Haslam already had his guy--Schiano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back