Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league’s two new members coming in 2025, Texas and Oklahoma, have reshuffled the gridiron hierarchy deck a bit. But most within the conference would consider the top half Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Georgia and Florida. The bottom would be Tennessee, South Carolina, Arkansas, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Missouri.

Why don't you go f*#@ yourself, SI?

The 2020 COVID-19 season provided the blueprint for this. The league went to a conference-only 10-game schedule, and it was the most-watched season of SEC ball.

Wait you're telling me the year we couldn't go to games and everything was closed and we were on lock down, that more people watched TV? Wow.

Lord only knows how many times I've had the regular old flu bugs in my life...

The H1N1 just about got me...I had every symptom associated with it very bad for a couple of weeks. It then turned into extreme bronchitis that took me two months and three runs of antibiotics to finally kill, and it left both lungs badly scarred. I had really bad trouble with bronchitis from 2010-2013 with multiple bouts of bronchitis every year until I moved back to Florida in May 2013.

I think it is the worst sickness I have ever had.
I gave you a like not because of your sickness, but your obviously recovery.

I researched further and it didn’t add up to be him. Didn’t fit his posting style, looks to be much younger, and is in the construction business which explains why he has access to Neyland.

Also, he mentioned buying tickets to the big orange caravan. The real AV never buys tickets.

giphy (5).gif

What's your reasoning? I'd personally be in favor, because it reduces load on pitchers and reduces likelihood of someone getting a freak injury. If you lose you lose and regroup for regionals.

hey SV.....This was in my son's garage this PM.
It looks kinda like it has markings of a Timber Rattler.
What say you?
snake 2.jpgsnake.jpgsnake 2.jpgsnake.jpg

Me as well. Healthy and changed tee shirts 3-4 times at night. Sweats and chills every 30 minutes, Thought to myself...huh...I could see how people die from the flu.
Also got me. 104.5 fever and had an ear infection. Taking ice baths to cool down. Was absolutely awful. Ended up having to get my eardrum reconstructed after that bout. I haven't been able to handle the flu since either. That big flu outbreak in 2018 put me in the ER... and I was a senior at UT at the time. Not old or sick.

Lord only knows how many times I've had the regular old flu bugs in my life...

The H1N1 just about got me...I had every symptom associated with it very bad for a couple of weeks. It then turned into extreme bronchitis that took me two months and three runs of antibiotics to finally kill, and it left both lungs badly scarred. I had really bad trouble with bronchitis from 2010-2013 with multiple bouts of bronchitis every year until I moved back to Florida in May 2013.

I think it is the worst sickness I have ever had.

Were you ever diagnosed with COVID?

Pre-existing immunity against influenza can lower SARS-CoV-2 infection burden and spread

Exposure to H1N1 Flu Recalls Neutralizing Antibodies, Bolsters Universal Vaccine Strategy

Not sure I understand the correlation. I merely linked if H1N1 led to some sort of immunity to COVID.
That is the $1M question we all have wondered why a spouse gets severely ill and the other spouse or children never contracts.
i was commenting on his death and subsequent resurrection to post on VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back