Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it was. He was on cloud nine. FLOATING lol. It’s great for both of us. Gives us the opportunity to connect, bond if you know what I mean. It’s something that me and the boys love. Go every chance we get, especially right now they’re coming off bed and they hungry lol

Truly not a better way to raise a child. On the water you learn a lot of life lessons. Yup, they look like they are spawned out. I’d say top water bite is a lot of fun right now. Great looking pond.

If we get that Sam Houston transfer RB to get just a little more depth in the backfield I think we're going to drive opponents crazy.

It's too bad that the NCAA wouldn't do anything about fake injuries. That is the only thing that can stop us.

I'm not going to kid myself and say that we have enough offensive firepower to blaze by elite defenses or overpowering front 7s, which we could/will still run into. But everywhere I look on offense, I see money plays.
Honestly, even last season, after Hooker took over, I felt like there was a chance to score on almost every single offensive snap. I hadn’t felt that way about our offense since Heath Shuler days. Heupel & Golesh seem to always get guys open.

The world is an insane place. Not very much makes sense if you put any amount of thought into it. I'm not even sure it's real. Feels more like a crazy, drug-fueled nightmare. All the hurt, all the pain, all the pure evil.... I really don't understand it. I used to think people could make it better, but I think we're beyond that now.
Statistically it’s so much better than it was just a couple decades ago. Less violence, teen pregnancy, rape. I think social media and the 24 hour news cycle makes us feel like everyone is crazy by just showing us the bad that happens. If we had a 24 hour video and news feed on the inhumane violence and rape in Times Square and elsewhere NYC in the 1970’s and 80’s we would have thought society was collapsing then as well.

Statistically it’s so much better than it was just a couple decades ago. Less violence, teen pregnancy, rape. I think social media and the 24 hour news cycle makes us feel like everyone is crazy by just showing us the bad that happens. If we had a 24 hour video and news feed on the inhumane violence and rape in Times Square and elsewhere NYC in the 1970’s and 80’s we would have thought society was collapsing then as well.
Yeah maybe. The late 60s were a rough stretch, Vietnam war, killing of MLB, RFK, and shooting of G. Wallace among others. Rioting by students and afro Americans. That was pretty bad time, but seems worse now if possible. I guess you have a point regarding news coverage though.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Yeah maybe. The late 60s were a rough stretch, Vietnam war, killing of MLB, RFK, and shooting of G. Wallace among others. Rioting by students and afro Americans. That was pretty bad time, but seems worse now if possible. I guess you have a point regarding news coverage though.
Mother of Mercy please can we get a commitment.

Mos doesn't get enough respect. His stuff was on another level (similar to Common) when it came to socially conscious rap. Not just bling, b******, and a benz. Lot like Childish and RTJ. I prefer that style. The glamour stuff talking about materialist crap gets old quickly.

Mathematics by Mos Def is a masterpiece.
So is the first Black Star album...collab with Talib Kweli (which I'm sure you know).

The world is an insane place. Not very much makes sense if you put any amount of thought into it. I'm not even sure it's real. Feels more like a crazy, drug-fueled nightmare. All the hurt, all the pain, all the pure evil.... I really don't understand it. I used to think people could make it better, but I think we're beyond that now.

This is an evil fallen world. Everyone has their own view of it, but I personally believe that God is the only way that it can be fixed.

OIP.hdiz2ussaOBBrLFanaGVvQHaJZ

Wish Barnes and staff could lock in a good recruit or two. Going to need to amp up his NIL game. 🤪

Remember when folks in the basketball forum were saying in his second season how he couldn't recruit well anymore, that he was on the downside of his career? That he had to do better than just a "tweener" like Grant. I do.

Which is why I rarely go to that forum anymore. All he needs is a FF appearance to shut the negas down for good. Which is something UT has never done before. Regardless of whether he leads the program to the FF promised land or not, Vol basketball is highly relevant now.

Same thing is going to happen in football, folks. Heup/staff know what to do, how to do it, and we have the NIL game. Enjoy the journey back to dominance.

Brand new Izod/Lacoste shirts came into the golf shop yesterday. Told our GM, I ain't wearing anything with a Gator as a logo................
You will appreciate this. I was selling a new Scotty because I liked mine from last year more. Just felt better.

I put it on eBay and started the bid at $325.

Sold for $484 + 19 for shipping.

You can literally walk into a golf shop and buy one for $429. What is up with these people???

358F83BC-729C-4AE7-ADD2-8206FDABF0AE.jpeg

Two of Tennessee's assistant coaches traveled to Lipscomb Academy in Nashville, Tenn., on Monday to watch the Mustangs' College Showcase. Vols defensive backs coach Willie Martinez and wide receivers coach Kelsey Pope attended the event, according to 247Sports' Robbie Weinstein, to see a handful of Tennessee targets and Vols wide receiver commitment Nate Spillman in action.

Spillman's younger brother, four-star Class of 2024 linebacker Edwin Spillman, and four-star Class of 2024 defensive back Kaleb Beasley — both Top247 prospects in 247Sports' rankings — are among the Lipscomb standouts Tennessee is pursuing. The Vols also have extended early scholarship offers to Class of 2025 offensive lineman Chauncey Gooden and Class of 2025 defensive back CJ Jimcoily, who picked up an offer from Tennessee last week.

Nate Spillman, a Class of 2023 prospect, has been committed to the Vols since March 6. The 6-foot-1.5, 194-pound Spillman also has received offers from Arkansas State, Marshall and Western Kentucky, and he's ranked the No. 125 wide receiver in the 2023 class and the No. 36 junior from the state of Tennessee, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Edwin Spillman, a 6-foot-2, 221-pound sophomore, has been one of the Vols' top in-state targets in the 2024 class since getting an offer from them more than a year ago. He already has received offers from nearly 20 schools, including Georgia, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Arkansas and Mississippi State.

The younger Spillman is ranked the No. 102 overall prospect and No. 10 linebacker in the 2024 class and the No. 2 sophomore from Tennessee, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Beasley landed an offer from Tennessee's former staff in December 2020, and head coach Josh Heupel's staff reaffirmed his previous offer from the Vols almost a year ago. Less than a month ago, the 5-foot-11, 174-pound Beasley told GoVols247 that Tennessee "(definitely) leads" among the more than 25 teams pursuing him, and he's planning to visit the Vols again on June 1.

He's ranked the No. 96 overall player and No. 11 cornerback in the 2024 class and the No. 1 sophomore from Tennessee, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Gooden, a 6-foot-4, 320-pound freshman, received an offer from Tennessee on Oct. 9 during his visit for the Vols' home game against South Carolina. He holds early offers from at least a dozen schools, including Arkansas, Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati, Louisville, Indiana and Boston College.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound Jimcoily already has picked up offers from at least eight schools after getting his most recent offer Wednesday from Tennessee. Michigan, Ole Miss and Arkansas are among the other teams currently pursuing him.
-Callahan

Wish Barnes and staff could lock in a good recruit or two. Going to need to amp up his NIL game. 🤪

Remember when folks in the basketball forum were saying in his second season how he couldn't recruit well anymore, that he was on the downside of his career? That he had to do better than just a "tweener" like Grant. I do.

Which is why I rarely go to that forum anymore. All he needs is a FF appearance to shut the negas down for good. Which is something UT has never done before. Regardless of whether he leads the program to the FF promised land or not, Vol basketball is highly relevant now.

Same thing is going to happen in football, folks. Heup/staff know what to do, how to do it, and we have the NIL game. Enjoy the journey back to dominance.

Regular season SEC champion, SECT champion...if I'm honest an Elite Eight would be enough for me to cement Barnes as one of our best basketball coaches ever. A Final Four and it's undeniable imo.

You will appreciate this. I was selling a new Scotty because I liked mine from last year more. Just felt better.

I put it on eBay and started the bid at $325.

Sold for $484 + 19 for shipping.

You can literally walk into a golf shop and buy one for $429. What is up with these people???

View attachment 455932

Loveit.........great putter
Maybe I need to sell my used crap..................:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back