Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

My oldest daughter works in a local pizza place and was talking about how someone was saying their pizza was too oily. She said I tried to tell them that is was because we use real cheese that we cut fresh each day. I immediately responded with a very interested tone of voice and asked if she helped with the cutting of the cheese. She said, yes! Apparently, she is often involved in the cutting of the cheese at work. I could not hold in my inner 3rd grader very long and began laughing. Her mother and her both got up, shook their heads at me, and promptly left the room. I'm not wrong.... that was hilarious, right?
iu
Winning.

The All-CUSA First Team selection last year entered the transfer portal yesterday and has already received offers from the Rebels and also Louisville.

Riley was one of the nation's best defensive backs last year with the ball in the air, finishing the season in a tie for second nationally with five interceptions despite playing in only eight games for MTSU. He ended the year with 30 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks and six passes broken up. He was a redshirt freshman in 2021 and will have another three years of eligibility remaining.
-Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back