Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrolling some these threads… SMH. Some hand wringers think our NIL deals are just free Frosty keychains

Free Frosty keychain, you say? I'm listening....
iu

Gotta love the Double Gaulden's!!!!

Russian Speedskater Flips Double Bird After Beating U.S. And Makes Iffy Excuse

8d3f82547ad0543b77a116e85001acc7

Just own it...
Olympic speedskater Daniil Aldoshkin flashed a double bird after his Russian team beat the United States in the team pursuit semifinals on Tuesday ― but he seemed to claim that he flipped off no one in particular.
“I threw up my hands, I have the first medal, the first Olympics,” Aldoshkin said at the Beijing Winter Olympics, per RT.com. “I didn’t mean anything like that. I’m sorry if this offended anyone.”

My oldest daughter works in a local pizza place and was talking about how someone was saying their pizza was too oily. She said I tried to tell them that is was because we use real cheese that we cut fresh each day. I immediately responded with a very interested tone of voice and asked if she helped with the cutting of the cheese. She said, yes! Apparently, she is often involved in the cutting of the cheese at work. I could not hold in my inner 3rd grader very long and began laughing. Her mother and her both got up, shook their heads at me, and promptly left the room. I'm not wrong.... that was hilarious, right?
iu

My oldest daughter works in a local pizza place and was talking about how someone was saying their pizza was too oily. She said I tried to tell them that is was because we use real cheese that we cut fresh each day. I immediately responded with a very interested tone of voice and asked if she helped with the cutting of the cheese. She said, yes! Apparently, she is often involved in the cutting of the cheese at work. I could not hold in my inner 3rd grader very long and began laughing. Her mother and her both got up, shook their heads at me, and promptly left the room. I'm not wrong.... that was hilarious, right?
iu
You are a bad person.

And yes, that was f'ing hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back