Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathieu wasnt exactly working hard with a great attitude when he was at LSU. He could barely stay on the field. Sometimes he couldnt even do that. Love the man hes turned into though. Respect.

Reactions: drvenner
Certainly a logical name considering Commander in Chief resides there.

However, when juxtaposed with aforementioned, does seem strange. I see your point. IOW, seems bipolar.

The political correctness in sports is often assurd. Names like Braves, Indians, Eskimos, should be held in high regard. Hard to make argument that 'redskin' isnt inflammatory. Social construction and history behind the term bears ill intent.

Commanders? To me when they got all dramatic and went no name bc couldnt find a name, then dropped Commanders on us, is ridiculous.

Shoulda gone with Washington Generals.
I liked Washington football team…… thought it was awesome….. couldn’t generals since that is the globetrotters patsy.

The next thing you know they will be including Factorial symbols on their pants.
exclamation-point-3d-red-sign-icon-isolated-picture-id1062468486

Loved the win last night and our comeback in the second half, but I have to disagree on being "solid"... There's a lot of talent, but we should be playing at a much higher level of consistency at this point in the season... you still never know which team will show up and whether they will show out or lay an egg... Certain players will show up and ball one game, then completely disappear the next... Santi is one of the only ones on the team hitting his stride and playing consistently... We are still very hot and cold with shooting game to game, half to half. If this team can somehow figure out how to shoot consistently, matched with our good defense, we could still surprise some folks come tourney time... I look at our remaining schedule and how we've played and it's a crap shoot on wins and losses...
We are not playing well on the road, so this weekend will be a big indicator as to which direction this team is headed into the remainder of the season... Still a lot of really good teams left to play with the same or better records...

Yeah, well you're kind of a pessimistic "fan" (I use the term loosely too)

14-5 (5-3) and your 5 losses:

15th Villanova in the 3rd game of the season
13th Texas Tech in our most pathetic offensive game of the year
@ Alabama while missing KC & Fulky and some questionable officiating
@ 19th LSU
@ 12th Kentucky who had an ungodly offensive night they may never see again in our lifetime.

That's a solid team, stop trolling and being overly negative.

That has to suck as a florida player/coach/fan… constantly having the other team mock your stupid chomp right in your face after you get beat. It happens all the time lol

I'll tell you what sucks. Driving 14 hours to Gainesville to watch Botch Jones completely blow it and watching our defense completely blow it on a 4th and 18*. As we're leaving there's literally hundreds-thousands of shirtless/cutoff wearing Gator fans Gator chomping in your face as you walk 20 mins back to your car.

They throw the chomp right back at you when they are good is what I'm saying.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
We landed a good 4* recruit (finally) and this company is touting it as landing a 5* for god knows what reason.
to boost his brand, which is their job

1643300039117.png
James Pearce - Recruiting Profile

and obviously on3 is doing their due diligence, reaching out to anyone and everyone to grow their brand as well

spyre, on3, and pearce win calling him a 5-star

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back