Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdue's roster is down opt-outs, academic ineligibles and injured players. Haven't had pre-event COVID testing yet.

UT has key players out, too. Even if we have unexpected testing issues tomorrow, we're prepared to play with the players we have. There are many benefits to playing-- the fans want it, players want it, coaches want it and UT wants it. If the game is cancelled due to COVID tests, Purdue will be the Memphis in this scenario.

Easily. Bowls are pointless
People always say that and I have no idea what it means. What constitutes the games being pointless? Were all the games after Florida pointless because we couldn't realistically win the SEC or go to the playoff? Or is every game pointless because it's just a children's game lol.

Imagine UGA trying to claim a NC if the college playoffs were to get cancelled
Even on my worst day, I ain't gonna imagine that. If neither semi-games are played, no one gets it. However, Bama and Michigan will yell a hell of a lot louder than the # 3 rank dogs !

Finally, should national title game fail to be rescheduled prior to Jan. 15, then the championship will be declared vacant.

Purdue's roster is down opt-outs, academic ineligibles and injured players. Haven't had pre-event COVID testing yet.

UT has key players out, too. Even if we have unexpected testing issues tomorrow, we're prepared to play with the players we have. There are many benefits to playing-- the fans want it, players want it, coaches want it and UT wants it. If the game is cancelled due to COVID tests, Purdue will be the Memphis in this scenario.

The fact that we’re motivated pumps me up. If Purdue isn’t, UT may blow this game wide open.

Who’s out other than Alontae and Cade?

Reactions: barrylee
I’m so happy that the absolute bloodbath of verbal assault that I went through in 2007-2010, specifically in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2 lobbies, isn’t entirely dead and gone.

Xbox Live voice chat is where boys turned to men, or at least learned to take a joke and dish one back. Now I can’t even share a clip from PlayStation network to a private message group with my friends if I use “profanity” in the description box.

And I don’t mean actual profanity. I couldn’t even say “we don’t love them hoes!” When I tried to share a scene from Yakuza 5 yesterday. Like bruh

Small tangent. Carry on.

Ah, a man of culture, I see.:cool:

I’m so happy that the absolute bloodbath of verbal assault that I went through in 2007-2010, specifically in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2 lobbies, isn’t entirely dead and gone.

Xbox Live voice chat is where boys turned to men, or at least learned to take a joke and dish one back. Now I can’t even share a clip from PlayStation network to a private message group with my friends if I use “profanity” in the description box.

And I don’t mean actual profanity. I couldn’t even say “we don’t love them hoes!” When I tried to share a scene from Yakuza 5 yesterday. Like bruh

Small tangent. Carry on.

MW2 best game ever made.

Yep….. I question everyone….. there are a lot of bad doctors…. I work directly with doctors that I have to help them to use their….. that is the person who I would my life in their hands…..my issue with chiro….. they are fine with adjustments…. Pressure point release and stress relief….. They just believe that they can cure/help every illness known and venture way outside what I consider their scope of practice.
Yes, some chiropractors have strange ideas. Now I do believe that if your back/spine is in good shape it is better for your overall health. The one I use now does adjustments and is not one of those “ I need to see you 3 times a week forever” guys.
Also, some medical doctors get super pissy when you ask questions. I move away from those as fast as I can.

Yep. They’re getting ready to puss out. Shouldn’t be allowed to happen.
How are they "getting ready"? Lol

The histrionics and negative reactions to every little thing or bit of news here are incredible.

By my count a whopping 16/19 bowl games have been played so far, including future cancellations. I don't get what all the fearmongering is about. Good lord

Imagine UGA trying to claim a NC if the college playoffs were to get cancelled
In that case, they lost their last game of the season, so that is just semantically and technically impossible.

Even UGA fans are pretty down on their team rn after being put in their place by Bama...so I really don't think they'd even agree with such UCF-level hijinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back