Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to chiropractors: when my middle son was born he had a dimple at the bottom of his spine. My wife asked multiple doctors from the day he was born about it and she was told it was nothing. The doctors put in his chart that my wife was exhibiting symptoms of munchhausens by proxy. When he was eleven, the chiropractor told my wife that the dimple was connected to some form of spinal cord issue and we should get an mri. The doctor tried to blow us off and kind of rolled his eyes because the chiropractor told us. We pushed and he ended up doing an x-ray then an mri. Turned out it was a tethered spine and he ended up requiring surgery.
The point is, there are good chiropractors and there are doctors with their heads up their rear ends. I never assume that just because someone has m.d. after their name they are always right. Doctors, as it turns out, are people, so some are are awful and some are great. Seems like @VolsDoc81TX is a good one based on his posts.
Yep….. I question everyone….. there are a lot of bad doctors…. I work directly with doctors that I have to help them to use their….. that is the person who I would my life in their hands…..my issue with chiro….. they are fine with adjustments…. Pressure point release and stress relief….. They just believe that they can cure/help every illness known and venture way outside what I consider their scope of practice.

RedditCFB has revealed its weakness. Now you know UT Sports accounts will poke them constantly.

All the Vandy cry babies are talking trash. Some loser Jared Stillman was trash talking the TN tweet about being home too as I saw Withrow get after him. Literally the dumbest fanbase ever. The guy said TN won’t be number 1 in the city for long… bruh if we already didn’t lose the spot in our worst decade how we going to lose it with all sports on a high right now.

RedditCFB has revealed its weakness. Now you know UT Sports accounts will poke them constantly.
Tennessee has played in 17 major B4 bowls in it's history.

Vanderbilt has been invited to and played in 9 bowl games, period, in its illustrious history. Winning less than half of those. That means to me Tennessee has a near 50% chance to get into a B4 bowl than Candy does of attending a bowl period. Maybe my numbers are skewed?

Candy football, as Google corrected was founded in 1890, 131 years ago. If the maths are correct, that means Candy appeared in a bowl game .007% of the time. Solid.

Edit: Maths was wrong. Not a road's scholer. Tis more like 6%. Wowee.

Last edited:
diff between hiring best coach or your friend.

Brooks was a good coach and a slightly above average recruiter. He wasnt Rodney Garner.

This was ultimately the biggest reason for Fulmer's downfall. He didn't want to bring in coaches from outside his circle of trust and, when he did (like Clawson), he didn't let them coach. I firmly believe this was the result of his original sin in betraying Majors.

He was like the cheating spouse who doesn't trust because he/she is a cheater and he/she projects that onto the spouse. Fulmer was always afraid someone would do to him what he did to the man who gave him his career.

This was ultimately the biggest reason for Fulmer's downfall. He didn't want to bring in coaches from outside his circle of trust and, when he did (like Clawson), he didn't let them coach. I firmly believe this was the result of his original sin in betraying Majors.

He was like the cheating spouse who doesn't trust because he/she is a cheater and he/she projects that onto the spouse. Fulmer was always afraid someone would do to him what he did to the man who gave him his career.
Fulmer slurper brigade come to defend their hero in..three...two.....one..

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

Tennessee has played in 17 major B4 bowls in it's history.

Vanderbilt has been invited to and played in 9 bowl games, period, in its illustrious history. Winning less than half of those. That means to me Tennessee has a near 50% chance to get into a B4 bowl than Candy does of attending a bowl period. Maybe my numbers are skewed?

Candy football, as Google corrected was founded in 1890, 131 years ago. If the maths are correct, that means Candy appeared in a bowl game .007% of the time. Solid.
Unfortunately, your math is incorrect. Nine games made in 131 years is 6.9% of the time they make a bowl game, which is still atrocious! Your overall point stands.

I agree that he did not want to bring in coordinators from outside of his circle of trust and he was reluctant to let go some guys who should have been let go sooner. I do not agree with the part about him betraying Coach Majors. Not going to get into a protracted debate, as it was an ugly situation with Majors. I can almost guarantee that Fulmer was not the only culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back