Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting notes from a Sooner:

LR stock was declining every year. He took over in 2017 when OU was at heights it hadn't been at in a decade. He did a great job that year. But there hasn't been a single year since that was better than the year before. It's been a steady decline since 2017.

• 2017 we win the big 12, lose a super close game in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2018 we win the big 12, lose pretty bad in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2019 we win the big 12, get destroyed in the cfp. Heisman finalist.
  • 2020 two conference losses, win big 12, no cfp. No Heisman
  • 2021 two conference losses, multiple one score wins, no big 12 title, no cfp, no Heisman.
I mean, those are some pretty high standards to duplicate every year, 😆

The more info that comes out about Riley, he sounds like a POS 😆
But it's funny because he's not our POS.

Seriously, I am here to watch other programs burn for once.

raw

LR stock was declining every year. He took over in 2017 when OU was at heights it hadn't been at in a decade. He did a great job that year. But there hasn't been a single year since that was better than the year before. It's been a steady decline since 2017.

• 2017 we win the big 12, lose a super close game in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2018 we win the big 12, lose pretty bad in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2021 two conference losses, multiple one score wins, no big 12 title, no cfp, no Heisman.

Those aren’t interesting notes, that’s a fan in denial

Once we get the VOLS letters back on Neyland our full circle of redemption will be complete!

I’m ready for the stadium renovations and the practice facility renovations. Those practice facility renovations are going to be #1 in the country. I mean they will have a literal equipment cleaning conveyor belt that you put your pads on they get sanitized and automatically sent to your locker…..

I feel so bad for them....

raw

OU:” That’s terrible! I’m glad that bum left!” 🙄😂

Here’s to Lincoln Riley having as much success at the coaches’ dream USC as Kiffin!

Different set of circumstances and the AD at USC was an idiot for again firing a coach who was under all those sanctions. It's not a coincidence that they haven't won anything since. A lot of fans and ADs want coaches to be magicians.

Those are the sourest grapes I’ve ever tasted.

He's such a twitter ho-----Always trying to be the center of every conversation
Wonder if the purpose for posting a Louisiana tag was to see if he could get LSU fans to go crazy on Twitter after LR ditched them like TN fans would have? Maybe thinking that would get the attention of the AD? I can’t think of another reason. You know it’s got to be killing him that his assistant won a NC while he is languishing away at OM begging for someone to rescue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back