Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really see FL end up getting Franklin.
If I'm Franklin, I want USC first and foremost. It's a premier school in a conference ripe for the taking. Oregon is the only team that seems to be threat each year. You get your pick of all of the recruits from out west, and you only play two tough games a year. Beats the hell out of having to play Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, and another SEC West team each year. Plus USC has been down so bad since Carroll left that you're immediately gonna get 4 years unless you get sloppy drunk in front of the boosters like Sark.

The Florida job should be (and is) a monster with all of the advantages of a plum job. Weather, fan base, recruiting base and financial backing. But it chews up both it’s best and mediocre HCs. Urban had to be ran out of tOSU but “retired to spend time with his family” to escape Gainesville. Even favorite son Spurrier had a used by date in what should have been his prime. Something’s off that isn’t being detailed and buyer beware.
I think it's obvious...just look around the gainsville area. That place is brown paper bag full of dog sh!t in the middle of a burning dumpster.

ted-lasso-sudeikis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back