Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Haven’t posted many updates on Drew in awhile. And that was because there really wasn’t a whole lot to share. He’s been on a regiment of drugs and therapies and cocktails of other stuff that I’m not even sure my brother even understands.

To recap, he is several months on the other side of finishing radiation/chemo.. the lifetime limit… no more. And routine scans had revealed no substantive change…. HAD :)…. Until recently… their doctor believes there is a real chance this cancer is retreating and his body is processing the tissue out based on a scan last week.

We are beyond thankful, and this isn’t evidence he’s headed towards complete remission, but this is a giant leap forward towards a win for Drew.

He’s been back at school part time until last week… now he’s on a full schedule. He’s still obviously thin, weak, and has a ways to go towards his balance, dexterity, and strength gain… but thought you all who have prayed would enjoy this wonderful news.

Praise God from whom all blessing flow 👏🏻

Edit: I went to change my avatar but lost Drew’s pic. Not sure I have that photo anymore on my phone.

This is awesome. I am thrilled for him and his family.

Nice. I have some friends that live in Manchester. Been up in that area a few times. Did not know there were elk around there.
SE Kentucky has a Elk herd numbering over 11,000 in the 16 SE Kentucky county Elk Restoration Zone. It is the largest Elk population east of the Mississippi.

I think the record Elk was taken here a few years ago iirc. They are usually found up high on all those old restored strip mine sites.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If Georgia just whips our ass, I think I may cry. Need to keep it close. Need recruits to see we're only a couple of pieces away from really being back. We need them to think they are those missing pieces.

I’ll cry if we win. Nothing if we lose but man if we win I probably won’t be the only one that releases decades worth of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back