Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean...his combine height was 6'5.25" so I guess in cleats/shoes he'd be pretty close to 6'7" and there's also a chance he grew a bit more since he was early 20s when at the combine.

Anyone catch the renovation talks Ek was having regarding the practice field and weight room?? Around the 5m mark.

Batteries will see quite a rise in the future, that's for certain; but knowing which battery company will develop the best technology and take over the market is the crap shoot. Tesla goes 400 today, but I'm sure they're working on 800+. The company that has the 800+ today may not have done it in such a way that it lasts very long, or maybe it gets too hot. The devil is in the details, but batteries are definitely the way of the future.
If I was investing in battery companies, Panasonic would be the one. They've been at the forefront of that industry for decades and are run in the same fashion that Toyota is. They develop the cells that Tesla run on and have been working with Toyota for a long time.

The old names list is plentiful from their time in Boston.

Yep. The Braves have a long and interesting history. They lay claim to the title of being the longest continuously operating professional sports franchise in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back