Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q4...Down by 7...Bama with the ball..."3rd and 15 gotta stop em here" and we give up a huge play. Major backbreaker. But that was with about 10 minutes left in the game.

I got absolute chills watching Q3 and up until that point. This team is so freakin tough and fun.

Just stop a few QB runs and we can play with ANYONE. Luckily UGA has none of that. GBO
It was fun to watch, even though we lost. I didn’t turn the channel in the second quarter and that’s a first since the JG rogue crap.

I think it's more on our ends and linebackers than our DBs. We are unable to contain the QB while putting pressure on obvious passing downs. Young is the only one quick enough on the line to stop mobile QBs as the game goes on and he wasn't in the Pitt game. Pitt, Alabama, and Ole Miss is why we are so bad in that stat and of course those are the Heisman frontrunners.
It’s always about the front 7. Yes our safeties are not great, too many muscle flexes from Flowers when he makes a tackle then looks up to see they made a 1st down on the play. But we’re good at corner and nickle. People give Taylor a hard time but no one can cover for 7-8 seconds continuously. He’s a mid round draft pick. Much better at this point than players like Justin Coleman who has been in the league awhile…

248678351_4927917277221267_6282827715441580945_n.jpg
is this true?

Reactions: ugg
Are you ok?
Ok? Yes. Very much so. That was enjoyable to watch. Now I see why I kept seeing so many positive article titles on Sunday and 247 full of positive thread titles. They didn't match with the score I saw late Saturday night, but it all makes sense now. Just another Y1 game under Hype that should give us all a lot of hope.

Ok? Yes. Very much so. That was enjoyable to watch. Now I see why I kept seeing so many positive article titles on Sunday and 247 full of positive thread titles. They didn't match with the score I saw late Saturday night, but it all makes sense now. Just another Y1 game under Hype that should give us all a lot of hope.
1635294496733.gif

248678351_4927917277221267_6282827715441580945_n.jpg
is this true?

I’ve always wondered if it was the chicken or the egg. People like to point to us spending money recruiting, but we have to. Most of our players are from 2.5+ hours away from campus. Places like LSU, A&M, FSU, and UF have many players much closer.

Bama and now Georgia recruit more nationally too.

Last edited:
I have done that and then find out that I skipped a post of someone that needs help, prayers, etc. Then I feel bad. I scroll through any side conversation that doesn’t pertain to me…I also have a very healthy troll list that I have put on Ignore. Cuts through a lot of BS. But it’s really funny reading some of the responses to trolls from only one side of the conversation. 🤠
Happy Birthday btw Doc…you’re a good one.

In 2020, they landed recruits from Arizona, Nevada, DC, two from California, New Jersey, three from Texas, and three from Louisiana.
But they didn't need to. There are enough quality players just in the state of Georgia. And what you listed is only half of their class. I think they screwed up and included their bag money in that figure.

Engineers are like 8th graders when it comes to language and logic. But somehow they can make sense of MATLAB...bunch of MFers on the spectrum iyam 😭🤣

I know you mean this as humor, but I have long had the theory that a disproportionate number of us are sub-clinically autistic. Which is to say that the spectrum may a touch wider than generally recognized.

But they didn't need to. There are enough quality players just in the state of Georgia. And what you listed is only half of their class. I think they screwed up and included their bag money in that figure.

I can’t tell you if they need to or not-just explaining why. It’s not like 3.5 million is a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. 9 were in the top 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back