Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Hyams believes kiffy and corral about them saying they heard a whistle before the strip sack and score…

I’m about tired of his washed up old ass also
Hyams, Adams, and many of the others would not step foot near the program, if I were Heupel. Said it for years.

If you think his rushing yards is the only measurement of his RB ability then you clearly don't watch Bama football.
He certainly is a capable runner, but he would never hold up to all the rushing attempts Corral made. Corral is actually pretty beat-up and all those rushes are probably going to limit him this week against LSU. Young would much rather avoid running and you can bet that Alabama won't have too many designed QB runs in any game. Despite the talent and depth on that team, they can't really afford to have him get hurt right now. There's a pretty decent drop-off to QB #2.

Of course Hyams believes kiffy and corral about them saying they heard a whistle before the strip sack and score…

I’m about tired of his washed up old ass also
Hearing one and there actually being one are two different things. My wife may think she heard me let one slip, when it was quite possibly my stomach, or the chair. I call bs Mr. Jimny Hyams.

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
Awful experience. 0 stars. Would not recommend.

Ultimately whether he's smart enough to realize it or not Pruitt is making a choice to not coach as a HC in college again for awhile.

The misconduct while here was already bad enough, but the rock throwing and attempted slander will for sure not be forgotten in the future.
He just wants his money so he can go be a thumb somewhere. I think he knows he's not cut out for any of this.

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
Knowing I was done with kids made my vasectomy a celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back