Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s more than capable of running and really elusive in the pocket. They just don’t run a lot of QB design runs like UT and OM do.
He’s still not a runner. He’s a pocket passer that has great awareness and only runs when he absolutely has to and by that time normally the defense is already closing in on him.

I hope UT forces him to be a runner tho, that means we’ve shutdown their passing attack

Near UCF is mostly “college eateries”
if you want like spectacular food.
Cooper’s hawk is good but really that’s about it.
I’d shoot for winter park area which is about 15 minutes away.
These are pretty much my go to options when family comes to visit me
Italian: Panullos
Mexican: agave Azul
Japanese: Domu
Thai: Hawkers
American cuisine: Hillstone
Not a single mention of Applebee's, list is invalid.

If we're lucky...we'll have a few things go our way early (like against Missouri/South Carolina) and then hopefully the momentum keeps the energy going.

I feel like if we get out ahead of Bama we're built well enough to hold off a comeback. We just never got a lead against OM so they didn't have to change up what they were doing...and our DL & LBs just weren't quick enough to keep Corral in check. We held him to his lowest QB rating & Completion % of the season and were the first team to intercept him, but he killed us with his legs.

He got him to swing and miss on the one before it, but if you are going to go right back to it, he should have gone up the ladder more. I don't think the pitch was that good.
I read something this morning that it was the highest pitch from Jackson ever hit for a home run. I might not be remembering the figures exactly, but I think it said the pitch last night was 4.17 feet off the ground and the highest pitch from Jackson to have been hit for a home run before that was 3.71 feet off the ground. I’m pretty sure Jackson also said that it was higher than he intended for it to be, he was trying to throw a high strike.

That was different, he wasn't using the threat of a lawsuit as a round about way to extort, he was literally just black mailing by threatening to release damaging information against them if they didn't pay him. Lawyers use the threat of a lawsuit as an extortion tool all the time to scare people into giving them money. It shouldn't be legal, but it is.

Exactly. There is a litigation privilege. But you have to give the judicial system some leeway because it is an adversarial system. The very essence of a “controversy” is that two sides don’t agree with the facts of a case. If everyone agreed on the facts, then there isn’t a case. Every once in a while the two sides agree on the facts but not the damages. There is no "extortion tool" if you believe your facts are the correct ones, and if you take away the ability to allege your version of the events, then all litigation goes away.

It’s just like the litigation exception to defamation. If attorneys had to be subject to defamation while cross-examining a witness or while litigating the case, the system would never work. The truth normally comes out when both sides have free reign to interrogate and investigate within the law.

That depends entirely on how old you are. I’d say they’re for sure here in the next 30-40 years

I’ve seen amazing things with the agricultural side of this stuff. I’ll be 40 next October and I’m not sure that there will be fleets 100% autonomous in my life. Their will almost have to be someone onboard.
I’ve seen what a stray tree branch can do to a automated irrigation unit that doesn’t stop itself because of sensor malfunction. Too many uncontrollable elements on the roads.

Exactly. There is a litigation privilege. But you have to give the judicial system some leeway because it is an adversarial system. The very essence of a “controversy” is that two sides don’t agree with the facts of a case. If everyone agreed on the facts, then there isn’t a case. Every once in a while the two sides agree on the facts but not the damages.

It’s just like the litigation exception to defamation. If attorneys had to be subject to defamation while cross-examining a witness or while litigating the case, the system would never work. The truth normally comes out when both sides have free reign to interrogate and investigate within the law.
This is a prime example of taking advantage of the system. Yes, you have to allow lawsuits and the system has to be set up the way it is; but lawyers have exploited the system to use it as extortion. Hence my statement, typical crooks.

He got him to swing and miss on the one before it, but if you are going to go right back to it, he should have gone up the ladder more. I don't think the pitch was that good.
That’s the scouting report on bellinger ….he hasn’t been able to hit a pitch like that all season.

Reactions: drvenner
This is a prime example of taking advantage of the system. Yes, you have to allow lawsuits and the system has to be set up the way it is; but lawyers have exploited the system to use it as extortion. Hence my statement, typical crooks.

Fine, then just don't allow people to sue at all. In essence, that is what would occur. Lawyers represent their clients and have to believe their version, or it would never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back