Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks should go back and watch the 2004 SECCG against Auburn. I recall it being pretty egregious, but I would have to watch again. Our passing stats were bad, but we ran all over Auburn. We were called for 12 penalties while Auburn was called for 4. That was the beginning of me realizing how corrupt it is.
I think we had maybe two long TD runs called back for holding. I was in Afghanistan at the time, so watched the game on replay, but those holding calls stood out to me.

When Hooker was getting up slowly a few times it looked like a hammy to me. I’m hoping that’s all it is for him.
He has been playing through an injury since Pitt. Dude is a competitor. I’m glad he is our QB. Milton can enjoy the portal.

6-6 is still attainable and that’s really all we can hope for. Got a little greedy with the blowouts but we are who we thought we were. Injuries are killing us, and the refs don’t help.
We’re getting 6-6 even if Bailey is the QB the rest of the way. Vandy and S AL are terrible. Would love to beat Kentucky and finish 7-5.

In protest and mockery, Tennessee should fake an injury on every single defensive play next week. We probably don’t stand a chance to win. Send a message and make the officials call the game a forfeit after the first quarter goes 2 hours
Not only that but every Tennessee fan that goes should dress as a dasani, mustard bottle, a golfer or a beer can.

I don't think Ole Miss is a fat cow. If there was a fix, I believe it would benefit us. TN has the ability to bring more money than any other team in the conference. We are one of the highest revenue programs in the country right now and we've been terrible for 15 years.
Bama and UGA do not want us to regain power, but I don't know if that was a instructed fix. I do think the way those guys were not calling flagrant holding on Ol Piss that happened on literally every play right in front of them, and then called bull💩 ticky-tack crap on us...I really think some of those guys had it in for us just like that one BB crew does.

The main guy on that crew is a Bama stooge.

He didn’t make a football move, just stood there. I suggest we snap the ball, have a guy just stand there, and when he gets clobbered, demand a roughing the passer or unnecessary roughness penalty since his “forward progress was stopped.” Wrap him in bubble wrap though so that he doesn’t get killed.

I'm completely sold.

But what's also gonna be funny is when the constant negative media attention galvanizes the Scots-Irish (rebellious and don't like to be screwed) UT fanbase into a single monolithic force for chaos, resulting in sold-out redneck-mad "I'm mad as he11 and not gonna take it anymore" crowds, thus achieving complete unity in spite of poor performance on the field. You think we're bad now? Just wait.
Burn em all..it's us against everybody...🤬🤬🤬

I rewatched the Milton scramble. If he beats the guys chasing him to the edge (not a given) there was only one other guy in front of the goal line. There were a couple of other guys sticking with their men in the endzone, but, honestly if he pumps it he might have frozen them long enough. I think it is a very, very slim chance he actually gets in the endzone, but that would have been infinitely better than the one he had by stepping out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back