Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heupel is a genius. Watching a replay of some of the stuff he's drawn up. . . I'd hate to try to prepare a defense against him. The play schematics, how he sets up the d leading to the plays and coaches the guys how to execute them. . . sheesh, dude is brilliant.
Agreed and theres a lot of stuff they haven’t used. Like all the RB screen game variations and different wheel routes havent been used much except for the FL game. Also a lot of stuff they have showed a time or two and never went back to. I love it. There’s layers to this.

He's been here less than a year------damn dude

Tell me the last off-season we didn’t lose at least 1 coach off staff, it happens dude and a lot.

Banks is definitely going to be on lists for a HC job sooner rather than later. I can be happy with his performance and also hopeful he & the rest of the staff hangs around for awhile, why does that have you worked up?

50/50 until we put 21 up on them in the first quarter and they have 0
Oh I’m with you, was just appreciating that they even gave us that much of a chance. Some of these folks are going to be slow in accepting UT is back but their already getting better. Hell, we even made highlight reels….that’s a start after all these years.

OM first, then I’ll think about has been bama !

That sums up the FF. They don't even know who the fork Al Wilson is.

View attachment 401522

6cbfffe5b466200f879f3698678a92d3.jpg

Just wish we had Hooker for four more years-- It is great having a quarterback who knows what they are doing. A quarterback who doesn't telegraph, knows how to hand off, knows when to run, and can throw to a receiver.
And he’s still developing chemistry with different receivers imo. That opens up and he gets more and more difficult to scheme against…specially with the running threat. A year of case study will help Tayven Jackson also.
1633890964176.gif

The biggest advantage we have against Ole Miss is our 7th ranked rushing offense (253ypg) vs their 106th ranked rushing defense (191ypg).

I try to not get hopes up but while everyone will point to offenses, our defense could be how we win this. We have the better defense and in a shootout you pick the team with the defense that could get that one stop. I think it’s ours. We are also more willing to pound run game than Kiffin is. We really need Evans and Small to be healthy in this one and pound the run game

What was the announced attendance yesterday?
Those of you who went, what was the atmosphere like?
89k announced, 80k actual

It was quiet for the most part. It was loud in the first quarter, but people started leaving after we went up 28-0 and the 60k that were left kinda just watched us milk the clock

Reactions: SugarCC
I try to not get hopes up but while everyone will point to offenses, our defense could be how we win this. We have the better defense and in a shootout you pick the team with the defense that could get that one stop. I think it’s ours. We are also more willing to pound run game than Kiffin is. We really need Evans and Small to be healthy in this one and pound the run game

Hoping we see Corral throw 6 ints like he did in last year’s Arkansas game.

The key to beating Ole Miss for me is getting an early lead keeping the foot on the gas and letting Tiyon be Tiyon. OM defense sucks and doesn't strike fear in anyone. If we can jump on them early and run keeping the defense fresh wgwtfa
Tiyon probably won't play

I'm not going there any more. It was a hot day made hotter by blacks, when we could have saved them one week when it made more sense. If you want to believe I'm saying anything other than that... Go for it. The idea that dark jersies aren't hotter is hilarious to me. It is what it is.

You’re right, it was a real scorcher yesterday.

1633891130959.png

Who’s got a fast acting remedy for gout
Had it a few times.
No fast-acting home remedy. But do flush the system with a gallon of water a day. That's about all you can do yourself without medication. (aside from laying off the purine-laden foods & beverages)
Topical ibuprofen does help.
Buckle-up. Pain just became your bedmate.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back