Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you run out during tv timeouts, you should be able to make it back if you’re sitting anywhere close to a stand. A guy sitting in front of me did it every time

You can be a great college quarterback and not make it in the NFL. Bama had a run of efficient guys. I can’t remember their names because they were the same guy every year. John David Sarah Jessica Parker was one
Vince Young was one of the best college QB's to play the game. Dude was a freak athlete playing the position. It all caught up with him when he moved on to the NFL. I believe the "playbook" part of the game means more in the NFL than just pure talent.

Clemson just shows how important an elite QB is at that level. Their rise started when they got that QB that flipped from UT (tajh boyd), and they’ve had a long run of ridiculous QB talent ever since. They’re finally seeing a dip at that position, and it shows in their record
It’s more than that going on at Clemson. Dabo made some bad replacement assistant hires that were masked by Lawrence and Etienne. It’s now showing. He needs to overhaul his assistants or he’s going to sink that program.

Vince Young was one of the best college QB's to play the game. Dude was a freak athlete playing the position. It all caught up with him when he moved on to the NFL. I believe the "playbook" part of the game means more in the NFL than just pure talent.
Heath Shuler as well

Is Tennstud a radio guy?
No, he was a legend poster on Gridscape and later this site. He made no bones about helping players who needed money. The man owned a restaurant in Memphis and has Tennessee watch parties at his home in Memphis. They were legendary. I still don't know how he managed all those parties. He had more information than anyone regarding what was going on under the table. He got the FBI involved with Logan Young and Alabama-----classic stuff. By the way, Logan Young died from a fall down his stairs, in his home, while all that crap was going on. Tennstud thought he was murdered because of what he knew about Bama :):)

No, he was a legend poster on Gridscape and later this site. He made no bones about helping players who needed money. The man owned a restaurant in Memphis and has Tennessee watch parties at his home in Memphis. They were legendary. I still don't know how he managed all those parties. He had more information than anyone regarding what was going on under the table. He got the FBI involved with Logan Young and Alabama-----classic stuff. By the way, Logan Young died from a fall down his stairs, in his home, while all that crap was going on. Tennstud thought he was murdered because of what he knew about Bama :):)
SEC noir. One of youssuns do the book.

Probably BS, but Michael Lombardi (a known Schiano supporter) said on his podcast that Joe Burrow was going to follow Schiano to Tennessee. I don't believe it, but even if true, it doesn't change my opinion of Schiano. Lombardi and Haslem interviewed Schiano while Lombardi was the GM in Cleveland.

Yo, @peaygolf want to play in this?

Many years ago, when I lived in Memphis, I played in a tournament like this but it was nine holes in the afternoon and nine holes at night. It was a two man scramble and they only gave us 3 glow in the dark golf balls, to finish the second nine. When you lost the balls, you were out :cool::cool:. You could see the golf balls glowing in the water and it was all we could do to keep from going in after them. I'm surprised more country clubs don't put on tournaments like this. If you get the chance to play, don't pass it up---it was lots of fun.

Wow! I remember a Tenn stud on here, but didn’t think that was who y’all were talking about

Reactions: Batman1948
I turned on Dark Mode and almost went cross eyed. Immediately changed it back to light

If you tried it yesterday then you should give it another shot today. Freak made changes last night. A lot more darker gray involved now instead of straight black. The difference in contract has made it much easier on the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back