Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went whale watching in Alaska and expected it to be lame, and it was incredible. They're too big. Like scare you because you realize how small humans are in the scheme of nature big.
I am super excited...I know it won't be lame. We just saw a couple of Harbor Seals cruising around...that was cool. We should see tons the next few days, we are spending the next three days driving the coast up to Frisco. We are actually staying in a cabin in Big Sur one night.

I am super excited...I know it won't be lame. We just saw a couple of Harbor Seals cruising around...that was cool. We should see tons the next few days, we are spending the next three days driving the coast up to Frisco. We are actually staying in a cabin in Big Sur one night.

I should specify, I thought it would be lame cause I thought we'd see like 1 or 2 the whole time we were out, but we were able to see a ton.

We are the only board that thinks Florida is going to fire Dan Mullen to hire Urban Meyer.

Urban is not going to go anywhere that he's been before. He's already stood on the mountain at Florida and ran away as soon as things got pretty much to the point they're at in Gainesville right now. He doesn't want any part of Saban on the recruiting trail or in the same conference. Florida is not going to fire Mullen without cause.

He's going to USC. They're waiting on him. He's obviously miserable. He'll be a king there, it's a new start for his family. He'll have the whole state/coast to himself as far as recruiting is concerned. They want him desperately. Look how pitiful he is? One blonde shows him a little bit of attention and he takes the bait with ease. He wants to be wanted and feel like the man. USC wants him and they'll treat him like the man. The press out there won't be up his arse, the rivals fans aren't nearly as venomous as SEC fans. It's been in the making for YEARS.

I think IF he returns to college it'd be USC. But he'll still have to do some recruiting, so maybe he won't want to do that...if he's been smart then he shouldn't really need to coach again. But who knows.

Reactions: UTJoe
I changed my lineup and forgot to press the submit in the bottom corner before x-ing out. Brutal way to lose.

Only reason that turd is in first is I had to check into my hotel room when it was my pick and I thought I had picked Georgia D and I got Cincy D instead. Asterisk season.

Reactions: Smokeytom
We are the only board that thinks Florida is going to fire Dan Mullen to hire Urban Meyer.

Urban is not going to go anywhere that he's been before. He's already stood on the mountain at Florida and ran away as soon as things got pretty much to the point they're at in Gainesville right now. He doesn't want any part of Saban on the recruiting trail or in the same conference. Florida is not going to fire Mullen without cause.

He's going to USC. They're waiting on him. He's obviously miserable. He'll be a king there, it's a new start for his family. He'll have the whole state/coast to himself as far as recruiting is concerned. They want him desperately. Look how pitiful he is? One blonde shows him a little bit of attention and he takes the bait with ease. He wants to be wanted and feel like the man. USC wants him and they'll treat him like the man. The press out there won't be up his arse, the rivals fans aren't nearly as venomous as SEC fans. It's been in the making for YEARS.

I wonder if USC even wants to play with that fire. If you are USC, you know you have to have better options.

I think IF he returns to college it'd be USC. But he'll still have to do some recruiting, so maybe he won't want to do that...if he's been smart then he shouldn't really need to coach again. But who knows.

Depending on how this plays out with his family, I think he'll want to coach again lol. Look at his wife's social, she loves being the center of attention as well. Best way to get this behind him is to change the subject. Take the USC job, get back to work, give the wife something to be proud of and attn post about, win some games, win a championship(?), be Mr. Southern Cal for a while.

I don’t know how USC could hire a guy that might quit at any time. He’s a good coach but totally unreliable.
Just throw the money at Matt Campbell.

I wonder if USC even wants to play with that fire. If you are USC, you know you have to have better options.

Free Agent Urban Meyer is the best coach available for USC. USC is the best job available for Free Agent Urban Meyer. He is a top 3 coach when he is in college football.

The Missouri game felt like the pendulum swung completely to the other side. Nearly everything went our way, and when it didn’t, we were already too far ahead for it to matter.

I’m with you I expect the pendulum to swing back the other way, closer to normal for USCe. I think it will be closer than Missouri for sure but still a game where we could have another nice performance.

My cup is still on though.
085CA050-0E7B-4669-A44B-14677108FCC8.gif

It's absolutely stupid to wear black this week.
Again, I’ve not been on for a few so if already discussed apologies, but how appropriate to wear black for Lane since he was one to bring it back. Also, it’s close to same time of year we last wore them (Halloween) and it’s a night game. Planets have aligned!

I should specify, I thought it would be lame cause I thought we'd see like 1 or 2 the whole time we were out, but we were able to see a ton.
Lol...I was wondering 😁 I will be excited just to see one. We are on the boat now and just about to shove off and already saw two seals and a couple of big Dolphins/Porpoises are swimming around the boat. They are the biggest ones I have ever seen in the wild, much bigger than the ones in Florida I was used to seeing.

Again, I’ve not been on for a few so if already discussed apologies, but how appropriate to wear black for Lane since he was one to bring it back. Also, it’s close to same time of year we last wore them (Halloween) and it’s a night game. Planets have aligned!
As much as anything, it's a day game. They're going to be hot. Wear them at night under the lights against Kiffin.

Reactions: ACvol3
these aren't official, but here's an idea of what we might see this weekend...

Do we just not have any creative ass people in the AD? Who picks the designs and then looks at these and says, "Yeah these fireeeee af"

trash can.

View attachment 399753

Would look better with white letters, numbers and stripes trimmed in orange, instead of solid orange on black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back