Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, we just got to Palm Springs...thanks for asking.

She looks like Rocky Balboa on one side of her face, and nothing on the other side, she had to have nine stitches in her nose and lip to reattach a little over a quarter of an inch of the bottom corner where it was completely torn. She has nothing broken, but she basically scorpioned on her left upper body and face, so she is really sore.

My wife is a tough little gal.

Sorry for the delay, we just got to Palm Springs...thanks for asking.

She looks like Rocky Balboa on one side of her face, and nothing on the other side, she had to have nine stitches in her nose and lip to reattach a little over a quarter of an inch of the bottom corner where it was completely torn. She has nothing broken, but she basically scorpioned on her left upper body and face, so she is really sore.

My wife is a tough little gal.
Praying for a fast recovery

He posted this morning 2 stitches on her nose and no broken bones.
It actually turned out to be nine...she was relaying info from when the doc had come in to inspect and he had told her "looks like you'll just need a couple a stitches on that nose" so she took it literally...lol.

I think Missouri is a game I'll look back and remember years from now. It was so surreal. I kept waiting for a kick in the groin and we just kept scoring TDs instead. I just didn't expect it to look so crisp.

This was a signature win for Heupel. He had to show us the possibilities which he did and it was glorious. And lets be honest, we could have beaten them by more. Could have easily been 70-17... or worse lol. Shameful showing from Mizzou. What do you even do after a loss like that?

I can sense the expectations in here rising. Which is awesome. But don't lose the forest for the trees when adversity hits this season. We likely won't have all the depth we're gonna need to win like that all year. But we can definitely spoil some more seasons along the way. I also believe Heupel will find recruits eventually. We may not get a top 5 class but he will find guys that can play at a high level no doubt. Building quality depth all over the roster is important. The stars will come here in time.

That being said i love feeling like we've got a punchers chance against anybody. If a team like UGA turns one or two over and we jump out ahead early on them? Who knows what could happen in a 60 minute game... Chances are that one wont end well. But kinda fun to dream big and not feel crazy.

South Carolina would be a big win too. We need it. But Ole Miss is the one i've got circled. I want it bad. Its all in front if us. I'm gonna be there and Neyland is gonna be rockin. I cant wait.

Go big orange forever
Yeah, I've already heard a lot of the "BuT iT wAs JuSt MiSsOuRI" talk trying to downplay it.

Nah bro, you don't luck into 62 points against anyone in college football, much less a division rival in their house at 11am in the rain. Idgaf who you are playing. Hell, we broke their will to the point that they shame fired their DL coach. It was absolutely a statement win and people know it even if they don't want to admit it.

Hard not to be excited about the direction this team is going. Nice to see players being coached....playing hard and with confidence. With all the changes and attrition since Pruitt and co. were let go....aside from the obvious depth issue, I really can’t think of a single player lost(transfers) that would make this team better at the moment. We are better at QB...better at RB....better at DL...better at LB (yes, we really are)....and most importantly, we are better at HC. One of the most impressive jobs done by Heupel to date....ridding this program of the cancer cultivated by the Pruitt regime. It’s very obvious the buy-in...the cohesiveness this team has.

This team will continue to grow...should be 4-1....we are better than Pitt. Looking forward to the Ole Miss game...huge opportunity to grab some attention nationally and on the recruiting trail. If this team comes hungry(and they will) and hits on all cylinders, ala this past Saturday, we will win this game....and what a huge shot in the arm it will be for this program. 8-4 is doable.

It actually turned out to be nine...she was relaying info from when the doc had come in to inspect and he had told her "looks like you'll just need a couple a stitches on that nose" so she took it literally...lol.

Dang man, was hoping she really had gotten away with only needing a couple. Still, considering your description of the terrain, really glad that it wasn't worse.
Give her our sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery and tell her to make sure she works you for a few meals in bed out of this.

Well, unless you cook like me. In that case, bring her takeout. Poor girl has already been through enough.

Dabo won, but crying about how his team was hurt. He doesn't know hurt until he has offensive lineman falling on the field because their leg won't work, and then having to go out there again because there is nobody else.

Just saying.
We had to dig deep into our second string of former top 100 players to pull this one off,

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back