Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

People over look just how good Dobbs was in 2016 imo. But it also helps the QB’s in the league that year wasn’t exactly great. He was robbed of SEC player of the year, went to Hurts because Bama

"Drop the ball, pick it up and fly, on 1" (as named by LSU Dad) will always be one of my absolute favorite plays from last decade.
I mean, it was no Dobbnail boot, but not much is, tbh.

Dobbs was inconsistent and never going to be an NFL legend. But he was exactly the thing that makes me love college football more than the pro's - just fun to watch.
The number of times that I threw the remote because we lost yardage.. a nanosecond before he pulled a Houdini and stole a 1st/touchdown, was just insane.

Kentucky or UGA. . .

One of them wins the National Title, which one would you pick?

I'd rather UK win than UGA. I hope UK drills the dawgs, then gets thrashed by Bama. . . not sure it matters, I'm pretty confident UT is gonna beat the piss out of the felines.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I mean the fact that he’s even in the discussion shows how truly terrible SEC QB play is this year

Think Corral is pretty clearly #1 though
Corral is definitely #1. Will Rogers is creeping up to #2 based on production alone. There's a clear bottom tier. The rest is pretty much a toss up.
1. Corral
2 - 5. Rogers, Young, A Georgia QB, E. Jones
6 - 9. Max Johnson, Bo Nix, Hooker, KJ Jefferson
10. Bazelak
11. A&M's QB
12 - 14. Levis, Whoever USCj plays at QB, Vandy's QB.

Kentucky or UGA. . .

I'd rather UK win than UGA. I hope UK drills the dawgs, then gets thrashed by Bama. . . not sure it matters, I'm pretty confident UT is gonna beat the piss out of the felines.
UK, no question. I'll root for every team in the SEC over Georgia because them winning a NC has the most direct effect on our program imo.

Kentucky or UGA. . .

A meteor hitting the Earth. That's what I would pick.

I really only watch UT games so haven’t watched much of any post season CFB in quite some time. The whole CFB product is too watered down these days. Really don’t think I’ve watched a playoff game tbh since that format was implemented.
I love to watch games on upset alert so I can watch fans get crushed and know they've tasted just a little bit of what we've gone through. Misery loves company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back