Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the story you sticking to ? I am nearsighted as well and wear contacts. Some of what you posted is BS . Depth perception is a problem but the rest is BS.
imagine standing on planet earth, a giant spinning rock, moving incredibly fast through space, surrounded by the vast expanse of the universe. then try to throw a football without your contacts in.

yeah, that's what i thought.

So this is the story you sticking to ? I am nearsighted as well and wear contacts. Some of what you posted is BS . Depth perception is a problem but the rest is BS.

Not my story to begin with, so can't say I'm really that tied to it, no. Just expressing my opinion, just like you did - except I didn't state my opinion as fact (as you did), or disregard what others may experience, just because I don't experience that same way (again, as you have). Sorry you found my post to be so offensive.

What I think our Line should look like if Cooper is out.

LT - Wright
LG - Carvin
C - Cade Mays
RG - Spraggins
RT - Davis or whoever else shows they can handle it.

I do not like Carvin at Center we go too slow and he misses too many assignments.
I do agree that those are best five without Coop. No idea why we are trying Lane or Harris.

New nug: I usually wait till I have all the info I can get but this one made me laugh so I wanted to go ahead and share…. No…. This is not any excuse for Joe bc he has played horribly…. Just sharing what I was told….. Apparently Joe is really bad nearsighted…..His contacts had been bothering him so he hadn’t been wearing them…. He is being sent to an eye doctor this week to get his vision fixed
I don’t believe this for a second

My uncle found out recently he had terrible eyesight after a routine physical and eye exam his employer made him do. He had no idea and thought he had not greta, but normal vision.

Got Lasik and said, "It's like watching a 3D IMAX movie, I only THOUGHT I knew what depth perception was before."

So, maybe Milton knew he didn't have great vision, but didn't know how bad it truly was. Hopefully he gets Lasik and finally puts it together... I'm still laughing about this thing, because it sounds like a joke lmao

Not my story to begin with, so can't say I'm really that tied to it, no. Just expressing my opinion, just like you did - except I didn't state my opinion as fact (as you did), or disregard what others may experience, just because I don't experience that same way (again, as you have). Sorry you found my post to be so offensive.
Did not find nothing offensive but being nearsighted since I was in high school and played sports being nearsighted until I finally told my parents I could not see long distance but it never caused all the problems you listed. For one it causes headaches and makes it worse.If this is even true then Heup is the blame for rolling with a blind man. It should only took 1 scrimmage inside of Neyland in the fall practice to figure out something if off and if Milton did not speak up and tell Heup then just another reason he should not see the field again. Putting himself before his team.

My uncle found out recently he had terrible eyesight after a routine physical and eye exam his employer made him do. He had no idea and thought he had not greta, but normal vision.

Got Lasik and said, "It's like watching a 3D IMAX movie, I only THOUGHT I knew what depth perception was before."

So, maybe Milton knew he didn't have great vision, but didn't know how bad it truly was. Hopefully he gets Lasik and finally puts it together... I'm still laughing about this thing, because it sounds like a joke lmao
You cant help but laugh. If this is true, no way I would let this get out.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back