Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Spanking that Pitt bottom next year after they lose all their talent and we are ascending
giphy.gif

Brad seems excited at the prospect....

Yes he's all over the field. Not saying that's the case with him (cleaning up tackles in the secondary) just pointing out that stats can lie sometimes.
He’s not a safety though so you’re statement is pretty misguided in this case.

Oh wow another dumb meme. Ok so let’s look at this trend. Dooley sucked, got fired. Butch sucked, got fired. Pruitt sucked, got fired. See the trend?

What confidence do you have in the administration to make a good head coaching hire? At some point TN fans are going to have to come to grips with the fact that this program needs time to rebuild. You can claim the year 2 or 3 BS all you want. But if Heupel is fired after year 3, we will be in the same mess we have been for the last 15 years or so.

Kinda depends on where CJH is at in year three. Totally different admins hired all those guys and their career trajectories post-UT suggest that everyone else agrees they deserved to be fired and not offered another big time HC job.

Friend was having terrible issues with Covid and got the treatment yesterday morning and was just like a little cold by today. 1000 percent better
It's been working for over a year for just about everyone who uses it. No negative effects. No clue why so few people get it. I'm not a tin foil hat guy, but the only reason I can think of is there's no money in it.

Idk. I’d give manny more time. Norvell on the other hand…

For the people in the back it is rare DC’s make good head coaches in today’s college game. The game is slanted towards offenses these days. Nick Saban is the exception and Kirby just out talents people.

There was a reason Danny White targeted an offensive mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back