Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokinBob style
black-eagle.gif
1631334895078.gif

I hope if we lay waste to Pitt somehow, Heupel nonchalantly in the postgame presser says
“… And lastly… we’d like to invite Coach Narduzzi to come sit in the stands during our SEC bout against Georgia so he can see our fans riled up up for a worthy opponent… they were a bit bored today”
@Devo182 lol

Will Evans and Young will be available vs Tenn Tech? That's pretty likely right?

Doesn’t sound like it.

Edit: somehow missed the finer detail. I’d expect Young to be back for TN Tech since he played two games of prep school. In regards to Tiyon Evans, I’d assume he’ll be back too.

I hope if we lay waste to Pitt somehow, Heupel nonchalantly in the postgame presser says
“… And lastly… we’d like to invite Coach Narduzzi to come sit in the stands during our SEC bout against Georgia so he can see our fans riled up up for a worthy opponent… they were a bit bored today”
All the guy said was that the crowd noise wouldn’t bother his team because they’d prepare.. not much else he could’ve answered the question with honesty lol

All the guy said was that the crowd noise wouldn’t bother his team because they’d prepare.. not much else he could’ve answered the question with honesty lol
Someone shared a tweet about their coach saying we wouldn't have enough crowd to make noise, but it was a fake quote that not everyone realized was fake.

All this Johnny stuff here lately got me thinking of him on the Johnny Majors Show always yelling at the replays like it was live.

”North to south! North to south!” And on and on he went.

Something that stood out to me in the Straight Ahead feature was when Coach Majors said the rebuild was going to take time and effort. We’re in the same boat today. It has to take time, dedication, and hard work. Perfect practice makes perfect, and that ain’t gonna happen overnight but we WILL get there.

I remember him having sayings like, “John, you have to fish or cut bait in that situation.” 😂

I just want the "big men" (Jeremy Pruitt accent) to get out there and get p.o.'d for greatness. Can you imagine the surge in attendance at the games and on this website if the team looked like it knew what it was doing tomorrow and put a smackdown on Pitt? I saw they are boasting about being in town and booing Vols in their own town.

Why the hell would you do that? A longstanding rivalry sure but someone you never play?

Yes this one talked about one of the hijackers screaming as it sounded like he was beaten to death with possibly a fire extinguisher or something heavy. I hope he felt every second of it.

I take comfort that a few of the hijackers suffered and had slow and painful deaths before the crash. I still have a Todd Beamer “Let’s Roll” shirt from 20 years ago. God bless the people of Flight 93.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back