Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao get a load of this guy
Kentucky playing the equivalent to an ACC schedule every year they need to shut the f up. God I can’t wait til conference is realigned so we don’t play Bama and Georgia and Florida every year. That alone will even the playing field at least a little bit

UK also plays UGA and FL every year
oya1.gif

Pleasantly surprised on Perry. Obviously he had to be talented to come here but I didn’t realize he was like that. Love to see it. With his smarts combined with that level of athleticism he can be as good as he wants to be.

Yeah their OOC is such a tough schedule too. . .
ULM, UTC, New Mexico State, Louisville. . .

Until the SEC makes him play better opponents, Stoops is going to rack up 3 freebie wins any way that he can. Louisville being down recently only helps.

I mean, look at this contract lmao
The last time Stoops was awarded a new contract – after Kentucky’s historic 2018 season – the deal transferred a $250,000 bonus he could earn for wins No. 7 and No. 8 in a season to guaranteed salary. The new contract gives Stoops a raise while keeping the previous incentives for winning nine or more games in a season.
Each win starting at No. 9 in a season is worth $250,000 for Stoops.
The new contract also keeps bonuses for being named SEC Coach of the Year ($50,000) and National Coach of the Year ($100,000), reaching the SEC championship game ($100,000), winning the SEC championship game ($200,000), reaching a New Year's Six bowl ($200,000), reaching the College Football Playoff semifinals ($300,000), reaching the national championship game ($400,000), winning a national championship ($500,000), reaching a bowl game ($100,000), achieving at least a 2.75 team GPA in a semester ($50,000) and recording at least a .975 Academic Progress Rate ($50,000).
The contract is automatically extended by one year anytime Kentucky wins seven games. It is extended an additional year anytime the team wins 10 games. Stoops’ salary in extension years will increase by $250,000 from the previous year.
The new contract increases the number of hours Stoops is provided for personal use in a private aircraft from 10 per year to 30 per year. Up to 15 unused hours can be rolled over to the next year.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Who is Levis throwing to on this all star kentucky team I keep hearing about? I don’t think they have a WR that’s caught a TD for them on their roster. I can’t understand why they’re getting so ridiculously hyped. I just heard somebody on a podcast go on about how they’re loaded and have an elite o line and defense. They have like 2 offensive line starters coming back..

Why are you so anti UT recently?

This is where there is a misunderstanding.

I’m very much pro-UT. I love Heup and I love our recruiting and I’m freaking pumped for the season.

Things I am anti:

- fake insiders
- bashing recruits who choose another school
- the UK bball fan mentality where every other program is cheating, their players suck, and everything about them is horse poop

Me pointing out easily researchable facts like “hey we also schedule 3 laughable cupcakes every year” isn’t being anti-UT.

This is where there is a misunderstanding.

I’m very much pro-UT. I love Heup and I love our recruiting and I’m freaking pumped for the season.

Things I am anti:

- fake insiders
- bashing recruits who choose another school
- the UK bball fan mentality where every other program is cheating, their players suck, and everything about them is horse poop

Me pointing out easily researchable facts like “hey we also schedule 3 laughable cupcakes every year” isn’t being anti-UT.
I’m definitely with you on most of that… especially the fake insider hate. I love bashing other programs though. Why point out things to make “us” look bad on a UT fan board though? It’s all for fun. We aren’t getting graded on our post accuracy. UT rocks and the other teams suck

I’m definitely with you on most of that… especially the fake insider hate. I love bashing other programs though. Why point out things to make “us” look bad on a UT fan board though? It’s all for fun. We aren’t getting graded on our post accuracy. UT rocks and the other teams suck

You know what, that’s fair

Don’t we also do that?

UT - Pitt (11-3, won ACC)
UK - Louisville (6-7)

UT - UAB (9-5) BYU (7-6)
UK - Louisville (8-5)

UT - WVU (8-4)
UK - MTSU (8-6)

UT - Southern Miss (8-5)
UK - Southern Miss (8-5) Louisville (8-5)

UT - App State (10-3) VA Tech (10-4) Ohio (8-6)
UK - Louisville (9-4) Southern Miss (7-6)

UT - Oklahoma (11-2) Bowling Green (10-4)
UK - Louisville (8-5)

The only OOC P5 team Kentucky has played is Louisville. The rest of their OOC games are cakewalk Group of 5 or Non-Major schools. We've at least played tougher G5 schools throughout the years (App State, Bowling Green, UAB, Ohio, BYU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back