Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veering in another direction, I read an article today that there's a reddit forum dedicated to people who hate the minions. How the hell can anyone hate the minions? I mean, that sounds like a group that counts @bignewt as a member.

R.82081cde75ef13ad0104f510318c3455
There are plenty of minions on here everyday, hate is a strong word.

Reactions: Weezer
I don't disagree with you about the Admin, but people like you that gives these obviously crooked bastards way more tfan just the benefit of the doubt are almost as bad. I don't see how you can defend them after all the times that they have obviously screwed us over the last twenty years.

I used to believe that was crazy talk just like you do before the events of the last 20 years...It is almost mathematically impossible that they could get so many huge game changing calls against us wrong, or have so many bad games with such bad disparities in judgement calls like holding, defensive and offensive pass interference in football, defensive fouls and offensive fouls in basketball, often against key players, and balls and strikes and such in baseball...it happens in every sport we play.

There is no way that there is not an anti-Tennessee agenda guiding this crap, it just happens every time...we know it is going to happen every time...the rest of us are sick of it.
Every single fan base feels the same way…. Including Alabama which is just ridiculous….. I would buy into it if our complaints were every once in awhile but it’s every freaking game…. I even heard people on here claiming that Arkansas was calling the SEC office to get calls…. F’N Arkansas …. Are you kidding me?

There were times during this past basketball season where people were complaining about fouls and I would look at the scoreboard and the other team would have 7 more fouls than us…. In todays game….. our starter didn’t walk a single guy…. If the umps were trying to stick it to us they could have definitely made some walks happen… I didn’t get to see a lot of the game but the little bit I saw…. There were 4-5 pitches that could have been balls( they were strikes but borderline).

I feel the reason for this is bc;
1. we are frustrated and want to win so bad
2. Our margin for victory is so tight due to our ineptness that it feels like every call goes against us.
3. Our love of our team doesn’t allow us to see calls that go against our opponent.

Let’s kick some azz Tomm and go to the CWS.

They are protected they’d never have to stand in front of anyone. Like the cowards they are
If somebody could get one of those directional mics paired with a really good zoom camera in the stadium they could get it and then post it to SM for the world to see and hear.

no he coached his son's team PT.

Think he owns a real estate/investment/consulting firm in Knox, just sold his mansion in Waynesville.
We installed the flooring in the big office building they (Heath and Benji) were moving into back around the turn of the century. They were both extremely nice people, and they treated us working stiffs with respect. They bought lunch for all of us contractors working on the place every day we were there also.

Every single fan base feels the same way…. Including Alabama which is just ridiculous….. I would buy into it if our complaints were every once in awhile but it’s every freaking game…. I even heard people on here claiming that Arkansas was calling the SEC office to get calls…. F’N Arkansas …. Are you kidding me?

There were times during this past basketball season where people were complaining about fouls and I would look at the scoreboard and the other team would have 7 more fouls than us…. In todays game….. our starter didn’t walk a single guy…. If the umps were trying to stick it to us they could have definitely made some walks happen… I didn’t get to see a lot of the game but the little bit I saw…. There were 4-5 pitches that could have been balls( they were strikes but borderline).

2. Our margin for victory is so tight due to our ineptness that it feels like every call goes against us.
3. Our love of our team doesn’t allow us to see calls that go against our opponent.

Again, the no walks speaks to Dolly pitching his ass off today way more than fair calls at the plate. He was painting the corners and should have had even more strikes called.

* Mr. I didnt get to see a whole lot of the game today but I’ll argue with those that watched every pitch.

Last edited:

Ok...just keep ignoring the abundantly obvious. It obviously helps you to rest better and feel at ease that all is good, fair and right in the world...like believing in Santa Clause.

What I said is still true. It is almost mathematically impossible that so many game changing calls go against us in big games.

You've convinced me. How they possibly expect us to win without our fur coat. Lol
Eh. They already singled us out for this long ago. The sudden new rule applies to everybody and is, in effect, evidence that they singled us out. Or how did we violate a rule before it was enacted. 😂

We good. GBO! 🍊

So, let me get this straight...

Peyton Manning really didn't get robbed of the Heisman Trophy, or Josh Dobbs the SEC Player of the Year?

I, also, wasnt called trailer park, and accused of being in a frenzy?

And, we really didn't get cheated out of the 2004 SEC Championship against Auburn, or the 2021 SEC Tournament Championship against Bama?

Also, we really didn't have a fumble recovery for a TD against Ole Miss this past year, or a blown whistle to let Bama get lined up in 2019; and, Jaylen Wright really didn't score in the bowl game against Purdue?

And, I guess we really are the ONLY fanbase to ever throw sh!t onto the field...the ONLY fanbase that is "TOXIC", a "DISGRACE" (media's headlines, not mine)... the ONLY fanbase that "should have to play the rest of our home games in an empty stadium"?

Also, I must have missed where broadcasters, to a national audience, accused other teams of doping; and, national radio saying, "McDonalds bags!!!"

As well, Trey Lipscomb not only didn't deserve SEC Player of the Year, TWO PLAYERS!!! were more deserving, right? And, it really wasn't a load of sh!t, that one of the greatest teams of all time (if not THE greatest) couldn't litter the All SEC teams; and, Drew Gilbert and Trey Lipscomb aren't really 1st team All Americans? Both are not good enough, i guess.

All of that must be just in my head and not real, right? I could go on for days. I think I will...

If Texas A&M is truly the lightning rod for NIL resistance, why wasn't it the firestorm in Dec and Feb, that it is now? I don't remember the fcksticks being so up in arms about it then. Seems like Sankey, NCAA, and the rest only started full steam ahead for changes after word of an 8 million dollar deal came out. 🤔

And, Greg Shiano truly is the coach we all should have been more than grateful for, right? Nevermind Ohio St or Oregon, or whoever the hell else not wanting him.

I guess all of that, and more, truly didn't happen? It's all one big conspiracy theory, made up by delusional fans? Again, I could go on and on and on, so on and so forth...

Now, I am more than willing to admit that A LOT of the kicking us while we're down, setting us on fire, and pissing on our corpse was brought on by our very own selves; however, if one is not able to see that there has been a VERY OBVIOUS slant by the powers that be (NCAA, SEC, media, etc), first thing Monday morning, a call should be made to set up a long overdue eye appointment.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight...

Peyton Manning really didn't get robbed of the Heisman Trophy, or Josh Dobbs the SEC Player of the Year?

I, also, wasnt called trailer park, and accused of being in a frenzy?

And, we really didn't get cheated out of the 2004 SEC Championship against Auburn, or the 2021 SEC Tournament Championship against Bama?

Also, we really didn't have a fumble recovery for a TD against Ole Miss this past year, or a blown whistle to let Bama get lined up in 2019; and, Jaylen Wright really didn't score in the bowl game against Purdue?

And, I guess we really are the ONLY fanbase to ever throw sh!t onto the field...the ONLY fanbase that is "TOXIC", a "DISGRACE" (media's headlines, not mine)... the ONLY fanbase that "should have to play the rest of our home games in an empty stadium"?

Also, I must have missed where broadcasters, to a national audience, accused other teams of doping; and, national radio saying, "McDonalds bags!!!"

As well, Trey Lipscomb not only didn't deserve SEC Player of the Year, TWO PLAYERS!!! were more deserving, right? And, it really wasn't a load of sh!t, that one of the greatest teams of all time (if not THE greatest) couldn't litter the All SEC teams; and, Drew Gilbert and Trey Lipscomb aren't really 1st team All Americans? Both are not good enough, i guess.

All of that must be just in my head and not real, right? I could go on for days. I think I will...

If Texas A&M is truly the lightning rod for NIL resistance, why wasn't it the firestorm in Dec and Feb, that it is now? I don't remember the fcksticks being so up in arms about it then. Seems like Sankey, NCAA, and the rest only started full steam ahead for changes after word of an 8 million dollar deal came out. 🤔

And, Greg Shiano truly is the coach we all should have been more than grateful for, right? Nevermind Ohio St or Oregon, or whoever the hell else not wanting him.

I guess all of that, and more, truly didn't happen? It's all one big conspiracy theory, made up by delusional fans? Again, I could go on and on and on, so on and so forth...

Now, I am more than willing to admit that A LOT of the kicking us while we're down, setting us on fire, and pissing on our corpse was brought on by our very own selves; however, if one is not able to see that there has been a VERY OBVIOUS slant by the powers that be (NCAA, SEC, media, etc), first thing Monday morning, a call should be set up for a long overdue eye appointment.
Based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back