Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the same platform just on a smaller scale.

There are pictures of Mrs. Mullen creeping on football players. The jokes are jokes but they are based on evidence that she is a weirdo. What evidence was ever shown to indicate that ER tested positive for PEDs? Zero. Just a canoe on Twitter being a canoe and then it was announced on television. The two things are not even in the same ball park. I don't think you have much of an argument here.

Best job in the world.....sports announcer. As I have said many times, throw out any old idea or unsubstantiated rumor and make the news, then when you're wrong either say nothing, say you were given bad info or just say I was wrong and move on to the next rumor and hope that boast your career and or ego.

Well, that guy saying it on a Vol message board is not the same as announcing something over a national television broadcast. And also, everybody knows the Mullen stuff were jokes

giphy.gif

There are pictures of Mrs. Mullen creeping on football players. The jokes are jokes but they are based on evidence that she is a weirdo. What evidence was ever shown to indicate that ER tested positive for PEDs? Zero. Just a canoe on Twitter being a canoe and then it was announced on television. The two things are not even in the same ball park. I don't think you have much of an argument here.
There was a game day story about it. How she kisses every kid as they get off the bus.

Absolutely. It’s an abomination to compare the two. Mrs. Mullen is a psychopath and we can all testify to that. ✋🏻📖 .

I find it interesting and obvious at the same time. Being a Vol fan my entire life anything that is Vols catches my attention and over the last 20 or 25 years we have been the team that ESPN hates the MOST. A few things that I have noticed:
If we have a good season there is always a negative involved.
If we have a big win there is always an excuse why we won.
If there is a team being highlighted notice the team the highlights are against.
If we as a fan base act up (which at times we do) it must be discussed to nauseam.
If we get a recruit they automatically fall 1-2 star ratings.

I'm sure there are more but these are just a few.

Last edited:
I find it interesting and obvious at the same time. Being a Vol fan my entire life anything that is Vols catches my attention and over the last 20 or 25 years we have been the team that ESPN hates the MOST. A few things that I have noticed:
If we have a good season there is always a negative involved.
If we have a big win there is always an excuse why we one.
If there is a team being highlighted notice the team the highlights are against.
If we as a fan base act up (which at times we do) it must be discussed to nauseam.
If we get a recruit they automatically fall 1-2 star ratings.

I'm sure there are more but these are just a few.
“erbody hates da Vols……

Being weird yes but to the extent that the jokes are taken, no. It’s funny, I love the jokes but I know jokes are jokes and should be taken as such. He was trolling and national media gave him the platform to be much bigger.

Reactions: jave36
Not quite the same but you do you. I respect your opinion, but am not going to agree with it.
That is fair. I love the Mullen jokes but like I stated to another commenter. I know jokes are jokes and are taken as such. He was trolling and should be taken as such. It’s the national media that gave it the attention

Reactions: jave36 and jlawso21
What about all your Mrs. Mullen jokes? I’m sure her husband and family wouldn’t take to kind to you’re comments. But you say them anyway. Its announcers fault for taking random guy on Twitter and saying it to whole world.
Hey why don't we get off Mrs. Mullen? Most of the '21 Gators already have.

Just want to say we should be proud of UT leadership for contacting the SEC and media about the false reporting on ER and the baseVols. UT generally tends to remain quiet, but these drug and juiced bat insinuations have been an irritating topic for a while now. So kudos for making those calls and standing up for the players, who've been unfairly accused of many things.

Let's see if Sankey supports UT and responds publicly... and let's see how sincere the ESPN apology sounds. I'm guessing not very sincerely on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back