Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we had actual recruiting news, in the recruiting forum.

Honestly, @Glitch's twss posts are more interesting than discussing the possibility that there's a conspiracy to possibly cover up an injury relating to Evan Russell's fight between he and a grizzly bear on steroids.
ZOaJaArjRaHJe.gif

In my day it was called lying and had consequences.
I completely understand, but Twitter is a public forum. It’s one of the things that has changed with time. You are right, someone used to lie, you’d walk up to them and confront them. Can’t do that these days since he’s 8 hours away.

Evan Russell situation is probably a sinus infection and as a precaution he is taking a couple of Covid tests just to protect the team. Negative today and back behind the plate.
I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Knoxville is sinus infection capital of the world
Hope it’s not Covid. I’m over all this Covid mess. I may get it again and it may kill me hammer dead, but as far as I’m concerned it’s over. It’s time to move on. JMO

Last edited:
Hope not. I’m over all this Covid mess. I may get it again and it may kill me hammer dead, but as far as I’m concerned it’s over. It’s time to move on. JMO
You hope it is not a sinus infection?
If you do get Covid and you catch it early, ask you doctor to give you Tamiflu.
I have heard that some college football team doctors started giving it to players and staff during the last two seasons and it was very affective. Wonder why doctors did not do it nationwide when Covid started?

Last edited:
Idk, it’s not the guy on Twitter fault. He’s just trolling and taking jab at other fan base and player. If those “professional announcers” didn’t say it on live broadcast like it was gospel. Maybe, it doesn’t get the attention.
It is 100% on him. He knows that some people will take him seriously and did not gaf. Eff him.

Wish we had actual recruiting news, in the recruiting forum.

Honestly, @Glitch's twss posts are more interesting than discussing the possibility that there's a conspiracy to possibly cover up an injury relating to Evan Russell's fight between he and a grizzly bear on steroids.
We are talking about the best baseball team we have ever had and it's baseball season. Defending our dudes.

It is 100% on him. He knows that some people will take him seriously and did not gaf. Eff him.
What about all your Mrs. Mullen jokes? I’m sure her husband and family wouldn’t take to kind to you’re comments. But you say them anyway. Its announcers fault for taking random guy on Twitter and saying it to whole world.

Reactions: jave36
I think that depends on the medical evaluation and test results-- IDK what kind and I didn't ask. He could be cleared right away... or not. UT generally exercises an abundance of caution with SA health. I think this situation has been blown WAY out of proportion, based on no info at all-- from anywhere. This is what happens when SAs and schools are vague about health issues, but that is the family's prerogative and UT policy.
Thnx. I just loved watching him play, rooting for an underdog like him is always fun.
I will be praying for him. I really hope it isn't what popped into my head last night.

Evan Russell situation is probably a sinus infection and as a precaution he is taking a couple of Covid tests just to protect the team. Negative today and back behind the plate.
I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Knoxville is sinus infection capital of the world
East TN is tbh. A couple weeks ago I went on a weekend trip, came back and bam sinuses went crazy for a week or so until I could get them back under control. Out foliage looks awesome but man it can kick the sinuses ass.

What about all your Mrs. Mullen jokes? I’m sure her husband and family wouldn’t take to kind to you’re comments. But you say them anyway. Its announcers fault for taking random guy on Twitter and saying it to whole world.
Well, that guy saying it on a Vol message board is not the same as announcing something over a national television broadcast. And also, everybody knows the Mullen stuff were jokes

What in the wiiiiide wide world a sports are you tawkin' about?

Reactions: Ace
It definitely isn’t a HIPAA violation and Russell or UT would likely have no legal recourse regarding defamation. Russell’s access to media would almost certainly classify him as a public figure for the purpose of defamation which would require demonstrating actual malice on the part of the announcers.
You've been here since 2014 and this is ypur first comment ever.

Not quite the same but you do you. I respect your opinion, but am not going to agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back