Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the week thinking I had no chance with my VolNation bingo card, but between the breast-feeding eagle warrior and @rekinhavoc’s poop in a box, I’m only a three-legged, mutant goat being interviewed about an alien experience away from BINGO!!
I really dislike the folks that run the local UPS store . This feels right.

Reactions: franklinpence
You’re on a completely different kick than what I’ve been talking about. Cops go through a lot sure but that isn’t what I’ve been addressing.
What are you addressing? You were talking about cops being able to de-escalate dementia or other type of individuals…. Cops go into situations not knowing what kind of individual they are dealing with.

Not in this case. You all need to quit saying that about everything you don't agree with. It is getting old.
That player did claim that he was todays Jackie Robinson so that player being a smart azz started calling him Jackie….. Huge overreaction by todays easily offended society, imo.

Are we recruiting Adarius Redmond, the WR from Powell? i saw that he was ranked fairly high in the players available in the state class of 2023. Also I couldn't find his profile on the recruiting page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back