Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's earned a couple more years. Her and Ralph have won a ton of games.

I agree. When someone has been successful for many years at something and then has a couple of bad years deserves some grace and hopefully if they can't turn it around will bow out gracefully. Even throw a retirement party for them. lol

Reactions: drvenner
I have been reading on different sites and I had one of those ideas come to mind, so bare with me. When the Turds to the South start getting curb stomped, can you imagine the excuses we will hear from the Legion of hanger on-ers, wanta be's and fair weather fans. "Ya'll bought your players.", "Its not fair and Nick said so.", "My King has lost his crown....this is Paul Finebaum finally signing off.", We always paid good money for our teams, sumthin just ain't ryet ." OOOH, we can dream.

I read somewhere that we have as many as 15 legimitate MLB prospects on our current roster and more are on the way. I trust Tony to keep us at the top but it's gonna be hard to repeat the season we just had.
Yep...this could be one of the best college baseball teams ever. It is going to likely be impossible to ever repeat it. I just hope our bandwagon loons realize that going forward.

College baseball is a strange beast thanks to all the turnover...look at Mississippi State.

We are very lucky to have some real good High School Baseball Players in this state. Drakes Creek Park in Hendersonville has several tournaments and I go by and watch a game or two every summer and I can tell you this, there are TEAM's full of college talent. I watched a Travel Ball-Sr. Babe Ruth- American Legion age group Tournament last year. 16-18 or 19 year old kids and there were not only college scouts but pro's scouts as well and they were looking at about 20 kids playing on the 2 teams I was watching. That was just 2 teams, I think there were about 20 of them and I think half of the teams were from Tennessee.

This is also a good commercial, but I prefer Nathan's hot dogs....

We have a group of people that come over on July 4th just to watch the Nathans Hot Dog Contest. I think that would be something to see live. I hope they can get back to normal this 4th and be on the Boardwalk.

16 Oz light olive oil
3/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp mustard
2 eggs

Add eggs,salt,and mustard to high speed blender. Slowly and I mean slowly add the olive oil while on the highest speed. Stop and scrape down sides. Blend for a couple more minutes.

Best homemade mayonnaise .

Not @nicksjuzunk approved.

Try it with bacon grease instead of fake olive oil. VASTLY superior. Commercial mayo is enough to make me throw up.

That’s because all my friends on here let the guy from Kentucky beat the girl from Tennessee!!!!

Actually, I really liked him as well so I was very happy!
Honestly, I thought all 3 of the finalists were worthy. I liked them all.

But Noah's popularity really took off when he got COVID. It was kind of weird how that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back