Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arch last name was not Manning, he would not be the #1 QB coming out
I agree with you. I have never understood how he is so highly rated when he plays against less than stellar competition . The same with the kid that picked The Turds above us Ty Simpson. I do not doubt they can make all the throws and so on but they are both projects just for the simple fact they have never faced top tier players in the leagues they play or played in. It's easy when you have talent to be the big fish in a small pond but their pond's are fixing to turn into an ocean with lots of big fish.

Feels like ‘95, ‘98, idk. Mid-90’s for sure or maybe better. An administration and AD that gives a rip, major investments in sports facilities, football on the rise, baseball at the top, women’s bball cherry-picking top players, and other complimentary sports competing for and winning conference and national titles. But men’s bball wasn’t much then and now owns UK.

No, I’m sure of it. This is the best it’s ever been. Thanks, Danny.

I remember him saying that. I did full on eye emojis in my head.

Top 7th
Stanford 2
#6 Bama 0
Elimination Game

#11 Lady Vols struggling with Oregon State down 8-3 in the 7th. Will have the elimination game against OSU this afternoon.

Edit: #3 Virginia Tech and Kentucky will start their elimination game at 4:30ET
Lady Vols need to get the bats going.

@peaygolf I think we have learned a valuable lesson in marketing here today. Instead of PB, Banana and Mayo you should have called it an exotic version of Peanut Butter sandwich. I don't know but maybe call it, "PURE BLISS" with no mention of Mayo and maybe a catchy logo like this:View attachment 457337

I bet Mayo would be on EVERY shopping list......with Bananas.
Ugh…..after looking at that, I’m not sure, I might be having an acid flashback??????
nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back