Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there…what would y’all think if Tony swapped Russell and Becks batting spot hoping that would fire beck up before the sec tournament and get him going into Omaha?…ive been pondering on this for a minute and looking at his batting average as it stands I think it would be a good coaching move🤔 and since when has beam had a 8.53 ERA😅

View attachment 457104
I think he should really shake it up and reverse the order entirely.

Just stating something. I’m not worried but winning the CWS is difficult even if you are the best team.

I also didn’t mention this game so I think you are reading too much into my post.
But didn't you make it right after they stole a couple of bases?

But didn't you make it right after they stole a couple of bases?
Actually I made it right after the guy got thrown out going to 3rd. They stole one base and got thrown out trying to steal again. We have had trouble throwing out guys stealing all season. If I was coaching against us I would steal as often as possible. Our pitching staff has kept runners off the base pretty well so it hasn’t hurt too much. We only Throw out about 10%. I’m not worried, upset or really even care that much. Just stated something that is a weakness.

Which coach you hate more:

Spurrier or Saban?

I hated Spurrier more. The college game was a lot better back then, the rivalries meant more...

I used to hate Saban, but somewhere along the line I concluded that he simply made college football boring, and I have found our games with Bama to be boring.

Mercifully, NLI seems to be changing the landscape...

Headed out to watch my little girls first dance recital.Super cute she's got 2 routines and wardrobe changes but its kinda funny about a month back they popped up with a mother/daughter dance routine.I got a good little laugh outta that one.Im just hoping for the best and that this storm chills out til we get back home.

What a joy this team has been to watch!

Baseball is a quirky sport, especially in tournament settings so anything can happen from this point forward. But there is little question this is the most dominant team we've ever seen... and perhaps the SEC has ever seen. Unbelievable, given how bad the program was pre-Tony. If you told me after that NC State game to open 2012 that Tennessee was going to largely suck for the next ten years while baseball and basketball would each hit #1 in the standings at some point and consistently compete for SEC titles, I would have thought you were nuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back