Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our guys have no spirit this series. Where's the cockiness and swagger?
I wonder if it has anything to do with them being told a couple of weeks ago to stop using the fur coat, celebrations being stopped, etc. And I wonder if word came down from the SEC to stop and that took their swagger away.

I wonder if it has anything to do with them being told a couple of weeks ago to stop using the fur coat, celebrations being stopped, etc. And I wonder if word came down from the SEC to stop and that took their swagger away.

That's some real salty Nick Saban sounding sh*t if so....Let them boys have fun like damn.

They are still putting it on.. But yeah, they were flat. Miserable weather probably didn't help.

according to Brightridge interwebs site I could save about 8.68 jiggawats of power, allowing me to smoke 2.78 marijuanas per month.

Well, your posts are often of questionable quality, but I have no desire for harm to come to you or the universe. Please don't do that many marijuanas. It could disrupt the space time continuum.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back