Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.2867746eac096091914ed4460fc837c6

Last year, I found two 5 leaf clovers. The first I have seen in my 83 years on this earth. I have picture of the first one but can not get to load on this post.
My grandmother and I are savants at finding extra-leafed clovers.

Around 2016, she gave me a taped down 4 leaf clover on a sticky note saying she hadn't found one in a year and wanted me to have it. That's when I first recognized something was off, because I had been with her about a month before and she found one. I still have it in my wallet, and have travelled the world with it. As far as I know, she hasn't found one since. She has dementia now. I like to give her one every time I visit. I literally see and find them everywhere.

Maybe Kentucky has figured out how to pitch to us. Fastball right down the middle to get ahead then off speed the rest way.

While we stand there with bat in hand for the 2 seamer fastball over the plate and whale away at the breaking ball out of the zone. If we keep doing what we are doing we will lose Game 3 as well.

Todd Walker explained how to do it during Game #1. He is correct and he knows it well since he did it for a decade in MLB.

To put it simple, lay off the outside breaking balls and swing at the early fastballs in the zone. If the pitcher gets ahead in the count, keep your arms in and try to hit opposite field while being content with base hits. If you try to pull stuff outside the zone in poor weather or in pitcher's parks, they end up being easy to catch fly balls.

Stephenson is the main reason why Tennessee is doing bad this weekend. He has been a horrible lead off man

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back