Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a basal cell carcinoma removed today. I am handling it fine and dermatologist is not very concerned. Wife is a little shook. Would appreciate positive vibes for her and for me. Thanks, Morans
God’s got this. You’re added to my prayer list, even though I know HE has this.

Niners about to make the last pick of the night. Looks like Butler will slide until tomorrow.

You'd be surprised
No baseball skipper is going to ask his players to quiet their bats. Not happening. If the Auburn bats come alive, they aren't going to say, "Well, they stopped hitting to be nice to us, so we'll quit too." It doesn't happen. Maybe the Auburn coach was upset about some smack talk, or some other aspect of the game, but no way in hell did he expect our guys to stop trying to hit. It's on his pitchers to prevent that from happening.

No baseball skipper is going to ask his players to quiet their bats. Not happening. If the Auburn bats come alive, they aren't going to say, "Well, they stopped hitting to be nice to us, so we'll quit too." It doesn't happen. Maybe the Auburn coach was upset about some smack talk, or some other aspect of the game, but no way in hell did he expect our guys to stop trying to hit. It's on his pitchers to prevent that from happening.
LOL. Tell me youve never played baseball without telling me you never played baseball.
Not swinging in certain counts, not taking extra bases. All kinds of them.
Here's an article from an old school MLB manager about not swinging on a 3-0 count. Theyre stupid but theyre there
Teammates and Opponents Support Him. His Manager? Not So Much.

LOL. Tell me youve never played baseball without telling me you never played baseball.
Here's an article from an old school MLB manager about not swinging on a 3-0 count. Theyre stupid but theyre there
I played some baseball. Never at the college level. Never heard such a damn thing. No skipper in his right mind tells his guys not to swing. If you believe in that, you're just not that bright.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Cade should’ve come back
Would have been nice. Not sure he gets drafted with the way people have graded him. He's got versatility on his side, but there's still quite a few guards graded ahead of him.

Butler should get drafted tomorrow.

Theo Jackson is most likely an UDFA.

This team thrives on confidence. You think TV is going to take the wind out of their sails and risk them losing the confidence that helps them show up every game knowing they will win? Psychology is huge in sports and you don't rein in a winning horse just because he is ahead by a mile. You let him run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back