Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a basal cell carcinoma removed today. I am handling it fine and dermatologist is not very concerned. Wife is a little shook. Would appreciate positive vibes for her and for me. Thanks, Morans
I had a carcinoma removed about 2 years ago. It’ll make you think, but you’ll be a ok. Just more regular checkups.

My nose. I thought it was a wart. Had it for awhile. Wife talked me into going. Very glad she did.
So for what it's worth, which may not be much, my mom had a basal cell carcinoma on her nose that she had removed in about 98 or so. Basal cell is the least severe type of skin cancer and it generally does not spread. It particularly doesn't spread from the nose because it's cartilage. Glad you got it taken care of in any case.

So for what it's worth, which may not be much, my mom had a basal cell carcinoma on her nose that she had removed in about 98 or so. Basal cell is the least severe type of skin cancer and it genuinely does not spread. It particularly doesn't spread from the nose because it's cartilage. Glad you got it taken care of in any case.
Thank you very much. Will know in a week if I have to do anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back