Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sophomoric. Petty. Why troll a school and coaching staff like that? Pick your destination and thank the coaches that missed out.

In this day and age, coaches and players move around all the time. Maybe a position coach he just trolled gets hired at West Virginia in two years - might get awkward. Or maybe things aren't working out at WVU and he seeks to transfer... UK says sorry. He burned that bridge. An old position coach/recruiter who got a new position at a different school by then... that could've been a connection/network but he won't forget this immaturity and how he clowned on him.

Just have some class and pick the school you want and stop trolling.

Edit: Ugh, I am having a McGill Moment 😣😫
That’s not how coaches find out. Commitment videos are for the fans

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Spencer Rattler –

SECSTATCAT has a really thorough breakdown of Rattler’s play on their front page. Their site doesn’t allow linking to their articles but it’s a good read. It’s a very long article.

Here is a synopsis. Rattler has good accuracy. He should be a big improvement for Carolina. He has some significant ability. We shouldn’t overestimate him (which the media is bound to do) nor should we underestimate him.There are two things that stand out as being in his way at South Carolina. The cast of characters isn’t as good as what he’s had at OU and in particular he’ll be playing behind what was one of the worst offensive lines in the country last year. The second thing in his way is he is a Hobbit. He’s short and can’t see over the line so he is quick to get out of the pocket so he can see downfield. His best play in the past is when on the run.

Rattler would have been one of the worst in the SEC last year for turnover worthy throws even though his average depth of throw was only 7.5 yards, which would be bottom 3 in the SEC last year.

I listened to an extended media session with Rattler at SC a few days ago and he was sort of throwing shade at Riley and his system at OU. You can tell he got pissed at the whole situation out there. In fact he still doesn't believe he should have lost his starting job. He chose South Carolina because Beamer had been at OU and Spencer knew him from their time together. I suspect a major reason he chose Columbia is he wouldn't have to compete for the starting job. jmo.

So there you have it. Not only is he a Hobbit, he's also a pre-madonna. jmo.
Yep...but a very talented pre-madonna hobbit.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Yes, God forbid that we should ever recognize someone for building hospitals and helping orphans in underserved and impoverished 3rd world countries, simply because they went to UF.
He doesn't like Tebow because he wears his faith on his sleeve. I get that to a degree, because there are so many charlatans that do it purely for personal gain, but I think Tebow is actually sincere, and has done a lot of good for people.

He doesn't like Tebow because he wears his faith on his sleeve. I get that to a degree, because there are so many charlatans that do it purely for personal gain, but I think Tebow is actually sincere, and has done a lot of good for people.

something is rotten in Denmark. It will come out eventually.

42252506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back