Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks, and this place are going to be crazy. After we beat Tennessee Tech 70 to 0 and Alabama destroys Florida by 28 everyone’s gonna be convinced we’re gonna roll into Gainesville for the win next week.

after our inevitable loss to Florida, this place is going to be ready to burn it to the ground, fire the quarterbacks, fire the staff, and set fire to the couch

gonna be fun to watch it in real time

You forgot the inevitable "we could have had [Kiffin/Freeze/Campbell/Gruden], but [UT Admin/Chancellor/President/AD/janitorial staff] doesn't care about football" posts.

The Kiffins named their son Knox. Even though she apparently hated it here, and he loved it enough to leave after not even a year. That's crazy to me.

Are we really worried? I haven’t been keeping up with recruiting.
Kelly’s talking to him…according to him. If you don’t keep up with it, why are you offering suggestions? 😏

And why would I take any quote seriously that was posted 15 minutes ago? Considering and sources and never agains.

Kelly’s talking to him…according to him. If you don’t keep up with it, why are you offering suggestions? 😏

And why would I take any quote seriously that was posted 15 minutes ago? Considering and sources and never agains.
I’m really not sure what you are talking about lol. What quote from 15 minutes ago? Is it on a player thread? I haven’t been in those in a while.

And all I was saying is we need a few QBs this class as I bet two are gone next year and we are left with one QB and all newcomers. All speculation of course.

Two weeks, and this place are going to be crazy. After we beat Tennessee Tech 70 to 0 and Alabama destroys Florida by 28 everyone’s gonna be convinced we’re gonna roll into Gainesville for the win next week.

after our inevitable loss to Florida, this place is going to be ready to burn it to the ground, fire the quarterbacks, fire the staff, and set fire to the couch

gonna be fun to watch it in real time

too late...a few morons behind us were already there at last weeks game...embarrassing

Reactions: OrangenSC
Right now we’re eating 20,000 seats a game. Unheard of at Tennessee. Couple this with Danny White and the new athletic department changing fundraising operations and taking season tickets away from long time holders, and fan apathy is as high as it has ever been.

It can turn around with wins, no doubt. But unfortunately our next home game of substance is South Carolina in three weeks. If you come back from Missouri 2-3, that crowd will be flat as well.

what does this mean? I haven't saw anything posted discussing that.

what does this mean? I haven't saw anything posted discussing that.
Many season ticket holders were grandfathered into a system where the initial buyer - let’s say 40 years ago - did not have to make an initial or recurring donation to keep their season tickets.

Danny White changed that this year - if you refused to make a donation to the Tennessee Fund, your seats were taken from you and you were reassigned to another part of the stadium.

My understanding is some people were told even if they made a donation this year they would still be reassigned.

Many season ticket holders were grandfathered into a system where the initial buyer - let’s say 40 years ago - did not have to make an initial or recurring donation to keep their season tickets.

Danny White changed that this year - if you refused to make a donation to the Tennessee Fund, your seats were taken from you and you were reassigned to another part of the stadium.

My understanding is some people were told even if they made a donation this year they would still be reassigned.

ok....maybe I did hear about that....thx

That is the part that wears me out. And it happens at all other aspects of life. People make definitive declarations with minuscule info/observations. And they don't see and issue with doing that.
Based upon this post alone and nothing else, I would say you are a very mediocre poster. I have more than enough information to judge you. Am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back