Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened once. He’s awful.

Agreed. Once in a blue moon I’ll listen - and I’m a podcast junkie. I have about a 45 min drive to work so I’m always trying to find a good Vol podcast. Yet Rucker makes this one non listenable.

I only listened today to hear Callahans take on Nico.

They’re cutting more holes into Neyland.
View attachment 441415
Making room for Nico’s statue IYAM..

“Nico’s Lanai”
“Iamaleava Landing”

Hope they dont dig too deep. Bodies reach up and grab him

hqdefault.jpg

It's a great day for the offense but I wannt ask about defense. What pieces do yall see we need to make big improvements. Do we have guys on the roster that have just needed S&C time to be SEC ready and will contribute this year?

Non-basketball fans think winning is all about eFfOrT and GuTS. Execution is not that. And shooting is almost on the complete opposite end of the spectrum of effort. Agree on rebounding, loose balls, parts of defense.

But we lost because of the variance portions - 16 of our 18 3 point shots were a couple inches wayward. It is what it is. But it wasn't effort...or "guts" whatever that's supposed to mean lol.
Anybody that posts that dumb 🦬💩 ought to be sent to your ignore list quickly. It is a sure-fire way of identifying pure loud stupidity.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
But are they all gonna expect ridiculous money?
1) Top players will expect a deal no matter where they go.

2) No one at UT can confirm the deal anyway. It's a private deal between 2 parties.

3) 95% can't even receive deals until they get here.

4) We have plenty more to spend so who cares?

But fwiw only top QBs are going to demand THAT kind of money. All these WRs and defensive guys will be a fraction of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back