Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennessee fans be like...
200w.gif

Oregon really think they can compete with recruiting against the SEC?

Come on Ducks...you do realize you lost your head coach this off-season, remember? Did they also forget that Bo Nix is transferring in? Ty Thompson also already on campus and no one even knows what their offense is going to look like yet. They hired a former DC to be the new HC.

If I can be completely honest, I had no idea the best golfers went to play in college haha. I figured it was like baseball or tennis and they jumped straight to pros.

That said, that's awesome. But that golf coach in the FF whose brother is the UVA coach that wasn't hired here won't be happy 🤣
Tiger Woods played at Stanford.

Last edited:
Shows how much I know about golf...I thought he was a teen phenom pro like that one asian female golfer.
Interestingly, Bubba Watson played Juco before transferring to UGA. Nearly all of the best golfers played in College.

The Asian female teen phenom.... I think you are referring to Michelle Wie, who played her college golf at Stanford as well.

Interestingly, Bubba Watson played Juco before transferring to UGA. Nearly all of the best golfers played in College.

The Asian female teen phenom.... I think you are referring to Michelle Wie, who played her college golf at Stanford as well.
And here I thought Bubba Watson was a Nascar dude from Tennessee 🤣 Another sport I know zero about

Yes. Michelle Wie. Dang...Stanford must have one heck of a golf program. No wonder they win the Directors Cup every year.

Today reminds me of all those dark days in recent history...Butch fired...Schiano Sunday...Pruitt...Mcdy's bags...many moments where many proposed the idea that "today" would be the end of UT football as we knew it...fans would finally give up...donors would move on...administration would stop caring...we'd just fold and accept 2nd tier status from then on.

Lo and behold...in just over 1 year the entire narrative has changed. We have a real coach on the field, landed our biggest QB recruit since Peyton, more appear to be jumping in the boat, rivals are shizzing their pants as the prophecy foretold, and the future looks BRIGHT.

Any truth to the rumors Eric Grey wants back in? I know AP said he could transfer from OK as a grad transfer and didn't kill it in the VQ pod cast. Would you guys want him if he came knocking?

Reactions: ugg
Any truth to the rumors Eric Grey wants back in? I know AP said he could transfer from OK as a grad transfer and didn't kill it in the VQ pod cast. Would you guys want him if he came knocking?
If he was one of those paid...I just can't see admin favoring it. Jmo

Personally, I give zero fuzzes. He'd improve our backfield for sure. Especially if Small misses time for rehab. DCJW

Today reminds me of all those dark days in recent history...Butch fired...Schiano Sunday...Pruitt...Mcdy's bags...many moments where many proposed the idea that "today" would be the end of UT football as we knew it...fans would finally give up...donors would move on...administration would stop caring...we'd just fold and accept 2nd tier status from then on.

Lo and behold...in just over 1 year the entire narrative has changed. We have a real coach on the field, landed our biggest QB recruit since Peyton, more appear to be jumping in the boat, rivals are shizzing their pants as the prophecy foretold, and the future looks BRIGHT.
LETTUCE GO!!!!

They’re cutting more holes into Neyland.
View attachment 441415
Making room for Nico’s statue IYAM..

“Nico’s Lanai”
“Iamaleava Landing”
I'm sure you (and most everyone else) already knows this, but that hole in the upper bowl is where the north-end scoreboard will be. They didn't want it protruding above the stadium like the south end scoreboard because it would block the view of Ayres Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back