Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lands "awkwardly" a lot and has suffered some smaller injuries. I hope he stays healthy and stays in Memphis.
But................
When he leaves Memphis, I can go back to disliking him.:p

Ja doesn't strike me as a big ego player that needs to be in a big market, but for the sake of the league, I hope he stays. Zion could learn a few things from him.

did somebody say grass 😏
D8E52byXsAMIDU0

I’ll never get locker room brazen nudity.

This guy is flying in his birthday suit, putting on a bit of aftershave or whatever in front of the mirror

Fella… if your man fruit is exposed in front of other dudes, priority number one should be wrapping it up. The rest can wait

Did you go say hi to @utvols88 ?

Ja doesn't strike me as a big ego player that needs to be in a big market, but for the sake of the league, I hope he stays. Zion could learn a few things from him.

Ja is similar to MJ in that he uses any small slight for motivation. He has fit into Memphis very well, and I believe he thinks the organization as a whole is slighted. So, it's a great fit.

He is going to get paid a lot of money anywhere he is. He has already done a national Nike ad, so it doesn't matter where he is.

I’ll never get locker room brazen nudity.

This guy is flying in his birthday suit, putting on a bit of aftershave or whatever in front of the mirror

Fella… if your man fruit is exposed in front of other dudes, priority number one should be wrapping it up. The rest can wait

LOL, I agree for sure. I guess you are saying you don't share your juzunk with anyone except your loving wife?

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Is it really? What kind? It’s mown awful short to be fescue.

On campus or on the football field? I haven’t been on campus in about 5 years but on campus I thought it was regular fescue/junk w Bermuda mixed throughout. The football field is probably a bluegrass mix.

Edit: the football field is a Bermuda variety

Reactions: Nuctech777
He lands "awkwardly" a lot and has suffered some smaller injuries. I hope he stays healthy and stays in Memphis.
But................
When he leaves Memphis, I can go back to disliking him.:p
He LOVES Memphis. Him and his dad are out pretty often and are very personable. Memphis will franchise him and he's def not a "big market" type of person. Very humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back