Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Milton agreed to do that weekly show with Swain and VQ, I thought "Well there goes any chance those guys will be objective about Milton".

I fully expect them to carry water for him all week, especially if CJH says he is still the starter.
Well on his show this morning he said numerous times Hooker should start moving forward.

At least skim through the show before you say somebody is/will be carrying water 😎

With TTU this weekend, do you give Milton the first half to figure it out? Or do you go with Hooker and prepare for Florida. If Milton can figure out some touch, this offense is scary explosive.. Our opponents aren't watching our film and freaking out that we're rolling Hooker out there..

Milton definitely has two strikes on him, but if he can get out of his own way and figure it out, he's our best option.. If not, let Hooker take the reigns for UF and Missouri and if we're still struggling on offense start building for the future with HB..
I play all three, based on practice. Winner gets a half. If number two holds his own, he gets 1.5 quarters. If he isn’t great, he only gets a quarter

Our QB room is two guys that failed at other places and one guy that neither staff seened to like a whole lot in the beginning…. Hopefully, JH can get them productive.
Hooker failed at Virginia Tech? I think that's some revisionist history. He was successful, then got injured and the backup played well. After a few games when Hooker was healthy Fuente stuck with the backup or would pull him quickly.

When Milton agreed to do that weekly show with Swain and VQ, I thought "Well there goes any chance those guys will be objective about Milton".

I fully expect them to carry water for him all week, especially if CJH says he is still the starter.
That’s all Swain has said about the kid… I had my doubts at first when he transferred in but obviously I still hope something can strike him and somehow he can play good while here… but I highly doubt it. Swain keeps blaming everyone but Milton Lol. Blamed him alittle bit today but still you can see he’s still covering for him. Went on the radio and said he’d be the best QB in years here even after bowling green…

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That’s all Swain has said about the kid… I had my doubts at first when he transferred in but obviously I still hope something can strike him and somehow he can play good while here… but I highly doubt it. Swain keeps blaming everyone but Milton Lol. Blamed him alittle bit today but still you can see he’s still covering for him. Went on the radio and said he’d be the best QB in years here even after bowling green…
But he said Hooker should start moving forward...did you not hear that?

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Random, but does anyone else think these NIL deals will cause players to get lazy and not work as hard, sort of like players skipping out on bowl games for the combine

I think for certain players that could be an unfortunate side effect. The fact of the matter is that the % of kids whose window to make money in college is far greater than those who will reach the NFL. I could see it becoming a distraction for kids who's goal of playing in the NFL starts to evaporate the closer they get to the end of their college career and making as much money as possible become a real priority before the spotlight is gone.

On the flip side, I think about a guy like Bryce Thompson, if his situation were repeated five years from now, he doesn't have to chance the NFL, he could've stayed and played another season, made as much NIL money as he could, all while trying to improve his draft status.

But he said Hooker should start moving forward...did you not hear that?
Must’ve been after I tuned out. Listened to quite a bit of it. He’s coming around alittle bit certainly alot more than he was before. I still hope whoever starts can show some sort of competency wether that be Milton, Hooker or whoever else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back