Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t really care who won that game, so it’s not like I care on Buffalo’s behalf (I do feel bad for their fans, but whatever). I, me, wanted to witness the drama of seeing which of one of these young star QBs blinked first.
Yep. We wanted the same thing in 2019 against Brady. Our idiot defensive end Dee Ford (typical Auburn player) was offsides and pretty much cost us the game. Shipped him out that offseason.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
2001 to LSU in SEC championship game vs a backup QB. Win and TN is in National Title game.
2007 Versus LSU. Ryan Pear-e-loo-x threw only one TD, whilst Tennessee went away from it's running game and forced it's Sr QB to force two throws. That was a recipe for disaster. Thought for sure we would drive the field and score again.

At least we did the circle drill at halftime 🤦🏼‍♂️

That was 15 years ago...😩

Edit: How can this program be so irrelevant?

2007 Versus LSU. Ryan Pear-e-loo-x threw only one TD, whilst Tennessee went away from it's running game and forced it's Sr QB to force two throws. That was a recipe for disaster. Thought for sure we would drive the field and score again.

At least we did the circle drill at halftime 🤦🏼‍♂️

That was 15 years ago...😩

Edit: How can this program be so irrelevant?
It’s relevant to me, d$mn it.

I was being sarcastic but they lower overtime minutes and then do penalty kicks for the same reason nfl players don’t need/want longer playing time.
Soccer overtime is an additional two fifteen halves after playing a ninety minute game. I wouldn’t call that short. If you play any longer, everyone is tearing an Achilles.

Soccer overtime is an additional two fifteen halves after playing a ninety minute game. I wouldn’t call that short. If you play any longer, everyone is tearing an Achilles.
Shorter than regular team but that is also part of the reason for nfl overtime rule….. player safety…..

Shorter than regular team but that is also part of the reason for nfl overtime rule….. player safety…..
What do you mean shorter than a regular team? NFL doesn’t play that long and I’m not sure any other sport does either. Soccer plays longer games and has longer over time rules while running more than any other sport in that time span. I get player safety for NFL players, but it would be an easy rule change to say if the first team who possesses the ball scores, the other team gets one series to try and even the score.

Exactly. Get term for 30 years and let it expire. You should have enough money saved for retirement by then and not need life insurance anymore.
I was going to put it on myself and kids. So if they have grandchildren have something as well. I was intrigued because you can get dividends after so long.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
I feel the same way about NFL OT rules that I do about running up the score in most games….if you don’t like it, then stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back