Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a kicker know about calling plays? How many in-depth game planning meetings you think he sat in on?

Does he know about team chemistry, the locker room, camaraderie, etc.? Absolutely and he provides great insight there.

To my knowledge he’s never been a coach or anything like that, so what would he know about play calling or game plans?
You're buying into a lazy stereotype about kickers. They know the game better than 99% of the population.

For the first time, Heupel displayed frustration with Milton’s accuracy and hinted that the job is up for grabs.

He was pretty open about his frustrations last week too.

I think Milton could have played in the second half but didn’t. They basically gave him 5 total quarters.

We talk like he’s been trotting him out there and making excuse for him for three years

For the first time, Heupel displayed frustration with Milton’s accuracy and hinted that the job is up for grabs.
I'm good with that. Heup knows how to get the most out of his QBs. Milton should feel pressure that he'll lose job and Hooker and Bailey should feel he has the opportunity to win it.

What does a kicker know about calling plays? How many in-depth game planning meetings you think he sat in on?

Does he know about team chemistry, the locker room, camaraderie, etc.? Absolutely and he provides great insight there.

To my knowledge he’s never been a coach or anything like that, so what would he know about play calling or game plans?
he was one of the leaders on those teams. I believe he had to walk on. Earned a scholly, and became an All American.

Still remembered from those teams.

The thing is Milton did hit a ton of those. Our recievers just couldn't hold onto them. But Hooker is a liability when it come to turnovers. The question is what Hooker brings worth living with turnovers for? It might be since no one has trouble catching his passes but that includes the dbs.
He's got wheels, that's something. Hooker is a poor man's Milton.

He was pretty open about his frustrations last week too.

I think Milton could have played in the second half but didn’t. They basically gave him 5 total quarters.

We talk like he’s been trotting him out there and making excuse for him for three years
Not as adamantly and there was never a hint of a change last week…course winning helps.

Reactions: Orange Studs
We don’t have a QB on the roster that can win us games. Have to play the guy that gives the rest of the team the best chance to win.

That’s a scary thought with how bad our roster is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back