Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just prepare for us to not "get to 85" I'm pretty sure there are going to be reductions in scholarships as part of the punishment for former staff.

I'd guess somewhere between 3-5 scholarships.
Seems pretty overblown anyway. Does a team really need a 4-deep?

Jmo but we'll be fine with 65 or 85. Unless those others are starting/2-deep, then the difference between them and a walk-on isn't that big.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
My wife just tested positive for Syphilis.
Was it a positive test or just a diagnosis? A doctor tried to diagnose my mom with that and she was obviously embarrassed and angry at the doctor. She went to another doctor and actually tested positive for hand foot and mouth disease that she got from my nephew.

So it is all transfer portal guys? Nothing high school related? @butchna That model worked great for Michigan State this year. Glad we're going that route especially given the amount of scholarships we're down overall. Quickest way to close the talent gap IMO.
Absolutely the quickest way to become relevant again. Get 2 and 3 deep quality guys on the team and then level out 2/3rd high school and 1/3rd protal and lets ride

Does Fickell have a connection to OU? I just wonder why people think that job would be attractive to him when he's passed on others? I could understand Notre Dame, just seems like a school he might be interested in, though everyone knows he really wants Ohio State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back