Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're using big time because you made the comment that it's someone who would crash the servers, alluding to it being someone huge.
The QB wasn’t part of that. IF this happens along with the possible combination, I think it’s an instant talent infusion and will elevate us a level. My choice of words won’t haunt me…maybe I’ll change my signature to get ahead of it. 😎

IF Cut were hired, I doubt it would be to come in and teach his offense. He'd be here for his ability to teach QBs things like mechanics and how to read a defense. People are overthinking what Cut can do. But I still don't see him coming here.

The QB wasn’t part of that. IF this happens along with the possible combination, I think it’s an instant talent infusion and will elevate us a level. My choice of words won’t haunt me…maybe I’ll change my signature to get ahead of it. 😎

We never could just be happy in here with possible good news. LOL

Whoa, looks like Gabriel is going Ole Miss. So Lane did find another similar QB, I don't think Dillon is as good as Corral though.

He’s not as good and let’s see him
Against real teams. Plus corral gave you the option to run and man he was tough. Gabriel doesn’t move as well and way more fragile when he does. Corral was a dog.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Right. Another huge issue is you don't know what type of effect it's gonna have on you before you take it.

The key is an open and honest relationship with a good Dr. They'll exhaust all options 1st, monitor closely, go thru a process but also refuse to be bullied by the over zealous. And yes, that happens a lot, even to them.

It's rare for someone to lay it out for the public, because you learn the stigma and people's judgemental nature, QUICKLY. Comments or not, it's assured some read my posts and decide they know "the real deal", when they couldn't be more clueless.. it's human nature. Especially after the one sided onslaught and depictions on tv and by politikers.

That is program changing for sure…. You can’t teach that speed and size.

I mean I'm reading tea leaves a bit...but our QB coach was just in California where Peter is from originally so not too far fetched. He's my favorite portal QB name as of now. Mainly cause of his HS ratings, size, speed and eligibility left.

Beware Danny White. He's going to see you.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back