Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't skeert.

R.bc411f89cf3446f7e182f716a08eea03
Channing Tatum fan, huh? Not surprised.

And there's the real reason I wasn't concerned. After what y'all told me, Stoops & Co reaching out to Heupel or Heup to them, seemed almost impossible.

Nothing against the "because I trust" and other such comments, but I'll take good all fashioned hate over trust, in the business world, every time.

I've been listening to a lot of Andy Staples podcast during the coaching turmoil (he thinks Heupel has done a fantastic job, BTW), and he keeps saying with OU that the issue they've had is on the line of scrimmage, because those 5-star lineman don't want to play in the Big 12. He seems to think that once OU moves to the SEC then they will be a legitimate threat to add those players who have been the missing piece. A lot of that reasoning would apply to Texas as well, and in this class you are starting to see Texas pull some D-linemen from Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama.

From what I am reading about the Texas NIL deal, they expect it to reach an endowment of $150 million, to the point where they can pay every football player on the team a base stipend of $100k per year, and the better players can then add to that with individual deals within corporate-heavy Austin. Remember, Cam Newton was allegedly bought for Auburn by for $180k, and now the back up linebacker will be getting $100k every year. This completely dwarfs the scale of the traditional bag game system. Obviously, this is all just in the startup phase, but if it comes to fruition and Texas gets a reasonably competent coach (not sure if Sark fills that bill), then they are going to be poised to hold their own in the SEC.
May go ahead and start our own company to contract our players. Wonder if we could get to $150mil? 😆

Chemistry and personality are huge! Adding because for those like me, it goes even further than "able to maintain Dr's direction".
It has literally zero addictive effect for *some, such as myself.

Been years now with no change. Never filled all the prescriptions in a cycle and a good day = they remain untouched.. a good week = the same.
And not a SINGLE desire (not one) when there's no pain. No "high", nothing more than a the 1st month weirdness until body adapted.
For me, it's been identical to how most people take Tylenol, the only effect or after effect I get, is less pain.

Of course not everyone is like me, obviously. But we do exist & in decent numbers. The ****ing problem is, you would never know that only listening to media/politicians. Even some physicians😖
Nobody ever follows my direction. That's one of the biggest problems with this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back