Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true, but not the whole story. The problem with fentanyl is it stores in fat cells like weed. You can only start suboxone when the other opiate leaves your system.. well you’ll start withdrawing into hell by 6 hours on fent. It won’t be out of your system for 3-5 days. That makes it almost impossible to quit and switch to maintenance. It’s an insidious drug.
You should watch the show "Dopesick" on Hulu if you have not already. It is about the Oxycontin epidemic. It is a scary show.

NO, I'm not talking about suboxone, I'm talking about heroine. They are injecting them with the real thing.
So am I. I’m telling you why they’re doing that. They can’t put fent addicts on suboxone, and heroin is the lesser of the two evils. Canada has dilaudid vending machines for the same reason. Try to put a fent addict on suboxone, they’ll go into precipitated withdrawal which can actually kill you. They’re out of options.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
They seriously have to cap coaches salaries at some point
College doesn't have a salary cap, if it did, Bama players would have to take a cut in pay :):)-----free market enterprise. Supply and demand kinda thing. If every coach was really good at their job it may go the other way. This monster grew out of TV money---just like pro salaries

So am I. I’m telling you why they’re doing that. They can’t put fent addicts on suboxone, and heroin is the lesser of the two evils. Canada has dilaudid vending machines for the same reason. Try to put a fent addict on suboxone, they’ll go into precipitated withdrawal which can actually kill you. They’re out of options.
I tagged you in the off topic. That is not their motivation, it's simply to prevent overdoses. I posted a link in there for you.

I tagged you in the off topic. That is not their motivation, it's simply to prevent overdoses. I posted a link in there for you.
If it’s government subsidized heroin with no end goal of getting them off of the heroin, then New York is more a failed state than I already considered them. I’ll read it in a sec. Going back to work from smoke break

Yeah you gotta spill it. Cryptically though
His news. If half of it goes down…so will Frank’s servers. And last time he shared anything with me, Chaney was hired within a week when all of the insiders said that was dead. This is way more impactful.

2nmnM0.gif

You should watch the show "Dopesick" on Hulu if you have not already. It is about the Oxycontin epidemic. It is a scary show.
If I'm not mistaken, that was based on a Dr. in Tennessee.
Wild show. Thank God I never got caught up in that mess....................but unfortunately, several of my friends are no longer with us because of it. Show made me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back