Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems voluntary to me in order to get back another year. Even if his eligibility started in 2017, he would still be eligible for this year since last year didn’t count against anyone’s eligibility. Sit two games this year to get the 2017 year back so he can play next year.

Yup. I am curious if this was hidden or lied about (on anyone's part). That would be cause for ineligibility, I could see that.

Oh well, short term loss. YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY JOY! NOT TONIGHT EVIL FOOTBALL GODS!!
It was probably just ignorance on something that literally never happens? I've never even heard of a school folding two games into a season...that is a really weird one off.

Reactions: Devo182
I don't get the ineligible reason and why now?

Seems very odd to me.

Oh well. Hope it is not a big deal and short lived.

Reactions: Rishvol
I don't get the ineligible reason and why now?

Seems very odd to me.

Oh well. Hope it is not a big deal and short lived.

Same. Guarantee this **** wouldn’t happen at Bama or OSU. It would have been known well in advance or adjudicated before the first game.

Reactions: SpringBokVol
So sick of NcAa ********. How do you make someone ineligible for a two game stint at a folded Juco and why does it matter? Doesn’t he have more than one year of eligibility? Why would two games matter now instead of something you deal with later

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back